Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Knowshon Moreno shedding tears during national anthem, in slow-motion.

ReMeDy

He's on steroids... Trust me!! Ray Lewis did it but not that bad.

I've been on steroids before under doctors prescription. And I would cry and get emotional. Yes I'm a guy. It also made me really hungry. I could eat like 2 meals for breakfast, 2 meals for lunch and 2 for dinner...

He's on steroids... Trust me!! Ray Lewis did it but not that bad.

I've been on steroids before under doctors prescription. And I would cry and get emotional. Yes I'm a guy. It also made me really hungry. I could eat like 2 meals for breakfast, 2 meals for lunch and 2 for dinner...

Or.. I don't know.. He's patriotic?

He's on steroids... Trust me!! Ray Lewis did it but not that bad.I've been on steroids before under doctors prescription. And I would cry and get emotional. Yes I'm a guy. It also made me really hungry. I could eat like 2 meals for breakfast, 2 meals for lunch and 2 for dinner...

Half the NFL would being crying if that were the case

Those were some big tears....there were several times in high school that I would get emotional before a big game. Some guys throw up, some guys sleep, and some have so much emotion building up inside just the slightest thing sets them off. It wasn't every game but sometimes I would be so intent...so jacked that it would happen. Your body just has to let it out...and he did it through some tears...and then on the field a few moments later. Seemed pretty natural to me...surprised I don't see it more often. When your that emotionally charged its just natural to release it some how...the littlest things can set it off.

I've been drunk before and became emotionally and cried, and yes I'm a guy too. It made me do some crazy things, especially Hennessy and Tequila on wild nights when you wake up and can't remember what you did while your room mate laughs hysterically recalling your behavior.

Seriously...why can't a man cry? Yes he's a guy...I get it, I cry too, we all do...well, most of us without the illusion of "real men don't cry". It is a normal thing, we're all human beings...it don't make you a bad person that you aren't a heartless being and can actually get emotional and cry. Just because a man actually cries over something he's on steroids....puhleeze.