Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Game Ball Titans Game

Rob Lowe

My vote goes to Da'Rick Rogers. He came in at a crucial time and made a huge play in that PI call, allowing us to get a much needed field goal. Just a bit later, he made a huge block downfield helping Luck to a 24 yard scamper and eventual 3 more points. Talk about a debut!

Who gets your game ball?

My vote goes to Da'Rick Rogers. He came in at a crucial time and made a huge play in that PI call, allowing us to get a much needed field goal. Just a bit later, he made a huge block downfield helping Luck to a 24 yard scamper and eventual 3 more points. Talk about a debut!

Who gets your game ball?

So even when the guy does basically nothing... he gets the game ball. Just imagine how many MVP threads this guy is gonna get after his first catch. My game ball goes to cassius vaughn. Adam vinatieri in a close second.

Adam Vinatieri certainly deserves it... and Vaughn (shocking) gets honorable mention. Mathis, and Luck's contributions shouldn't go unnoted either.

hey Vaughn was the defensive player of the week the last time we played the titans at home now if he can get 16 home games a year vs. the titans he's set!

Who gets your game ball?

i agree darick... naw jarrel freemen n mathis

hey Vaughn was the defensive player of the week the last time we played the titans at home now if he can get 16 home games a year vs. the titans he's set!

In the gameday thread I was calling for Vaughn to be benched as he made the first pick. The second was icing on the cake.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Who gets your game ball?

Did you actually watch the game?  DHB was the WR blocking on the 24 yard run, and it was a TD drive.

Who gets your game ball?

good call

Who gets your game ball?

Ya, for sure.  Def not to Adam Vinatieri who made 5 FG.  Four of which were beyond 40 yards.  Single handedly won the game for us.

Who gets your game ball?

I can't tell if your serious or just being facetious?  

AV gets a game ball, Mathis as well cause that man always doing work but the man of the hour is definately Vaughn.  After the past couple of weeks and him being picked on constantly, its good he got some redemption.

SMH. . . .Rogers. . . .Really? :facepalm: