Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Saints Snf Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Just saying I know more than you more than likely. But hey way to ignore what I said to you overall and just focus on one part.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. Whatever makes you happy. I'm done with this, I'm not going to get into some argument over this.

Man I wouldn't miss it bro. Its fun to watch Painter grow. This team would have a real chance if they didn't keep dropping the ball. I am having trouble seeing the game with this bag on my head though.

roftl yeah, I agree with you on the first part. It's fun watching Painter improve each game.

So a coach is responsible for players fumbling? Carter stumbled, and a defender punched the ball out.

Reitz tapped Saturday when Painter wasn't ready.

Which one of those player mistakes belongs on Caldwell's head?

I thought I said no one is blaming Caldwell for fumbles remember up there when I typed it. Anyways it's obvious this is s poorly coached team. Fumbles, poor tackling poor play calling. Fumbles poor tackling and poor coverage usually means something in the FO and or coaching staff isn't right these are professional football players. They get paid to do this.

So a coach is responsible for players fumbling? Carter stumbled, and a defender punched the ball out.

Reitz tapped Saturday when Painter wasn't ready.

Which one of those player mistakes belongs on Caldwell's head?

How about what I said about the D scheme. They are sitting way off the recievers, Thats coaching, not players

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. Whatever makes you happy. I'm done with this, I'm not going to get into some argument over this.

roftl yeah, I agree with you on the first part. It's fun watching Painter improve each game.

Right, what's the point of a messag board if only one side of the opinion can voice their side without the other voicing theirs. That would be awful.

The next thing people will say is that we need to play closer to the WR's. Against guys who are 6'4", how well do you think that will go? Brees will throw slants and screens against soft coverage, and will throw go routes, drags, and fades against tight coverage.

It goes back to the scheme that we play. But in case you arnt watching, what we are doing ISNT WORKING

I thought I said no one is blaming Caldwell for fumbles remember up there when I typed it. Anyways it's obvious this is s poorly coached team. Fumbles, poor tackling poor play calling. Fumbles poor tackling and poor coverage usually means something in the FO and or coaching staff isn't right these are professional football players. They get paid to do this.

Who in our secondary could cover the WR's on this team? Powers had tried playing close and deep, and has been beat both ways. Do we have a better corner?

Poor tackling is on the coaching, I agree. I never said Caldwell was doing a good job.

Fumbling is all on the players. They know how to hold the football; they've done it since junior high.

Feel free to voice your opinion. But don't attack people, don't call them names.

What names have I called? Genius? How dare I? Seriously with the names people have called Caldwell, why can't I call someone "genius" for a blatantly obviously call that some faults are on the players and not the coaches?

Sorry I'm late....bowling night is Sunday night. Anyway, I've already heard all the discontent amonsgst the fans. Who cares. I've been a fan of the Colts since the Harbaugh campaign. Loved the underdog then, love them still today. My grandma told me I should have been a Bears fan (she's from Detroit). Oh well, no. I'm a Colts fan for life. If they are going to have a down year, let it be this year. Manning maybe has 3 or 4 years left in him and I look forward to his return. This year, a down year, lets have that down year and take a good quarterback that will lead us into the future. I don't know for sure if that QB is Andrew Luck or not. heck when we took Manning everybody was screaming Ryan Leaf....remember that? Anyway, this is a bad game. I'll watch it to the finish. The important thing is, that even though we are 0-6, we've kept 5 of those games so close we could have been winners. I'm proud of our team in face of adversity. I want a better secondary, but oh well. We have what we have and I'll watch 960 minutes of Colts football this year, and live for next year. Go Colts.

Who in our secondary could cover the WR's on this team? Powers had tried playing close and deep, and has been beat both ways. Do we have a better corner?

Poor tackling is on the coaching, I agree. I never said Caldwell was doing a good job.

Fumbling is all on the players. They know how to hold the football; they've done it since junior high.

They have also tackled since junior high. The coach can say hey tackle better but what's diff between that a fumbling? Both are poor coaching. That's just my opinion yours may be diff.

Even if we do cover one of their WRs, they have too many weapons for us to stop them all. Colston, Henderson, Graham, Sproles, Ingram...so many weapons

It goes back to the scheme that we play. But in case you arnt watching, what we are doing ISNT WORKING

The scheme isn't it, we just don't have the personnel, and our offense keeps turning the ball over.

How many defenses have locked Brees down this year? I mean, really; Rodgers outscored him because he actually has MORE weapons, and the Bucs got extremely lucky Brees was throwing more passes to their team than to the Saints.

What names have I called? Genius? How dare I? Seriously with the names people have called Caldwell, why can't I call someone "genius" for a blatantly obviously call that some faults are on the players and not the coaches?

Because it's sarcastic and rude. No one condoned people calling Caldwell names either.

Because you are inferring that "genius" is the opposite of that person's intelligence. You are basically calling someone stupid when you call them a genius sarcastically.

Because it's sarcastic and rude. No one condoned people calling Caldwell names either.

But no one has stopped me from making comments from "fans" making "names" about others as well. And while no one has condoned making names about Caldwell people have said some pretty awful things about him as a coach.