Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ranting thread: Titans at Colts .

bap1331

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least the staff finally decided to shake things up a bit today.      But the interior OL is really bad.

And some WR has got to step up and produce or Indy is one and done... if they make the playoffs.

I want to see more of DaLegend...   I mean surely he can give what DHB and LB give.

And some of you thought we actually deserved the #2 seed in the AFC? haha y'all better wake up. This team isn't what it was when it knocked off the 3 powerhouses earlier in the year

At least we have you to know it all. Will we go to the play offs? Will Da'Rick and TRent pan out? Please tell us.

You have no choice but to hold the ball when your WR core can't separate. Then Mr. Da'Rick Rogers comes in and gets separation on his first ever play and we take him out

This team is falling apart more & more each week

We'll be one & done in the playoffs

Aren't you a ball of sunshine lol.

That DHB play made me so sad..Wide open in the middle of the field with no one around him. Some people just shouldn't get paid millions of dollars to catch balls. Right now he's getting paid millions of dollars to run routes then throw his hand up for an imaginary flag.

Lol believe me I hate typing things like that but it's the truth House. We just aren't the same anymore. It's just the AFC South sucks so bad we'll make the playoffs by default. Lol

Once you're in the dance doesn't matter what you did in the regular season. Just got to get in. Anyone has a chance :).

The O line is horrendous. That is a big reason why I am not willing to give up on Trent Richardson. Look at what Brown has been able to do as the feature back today...nothing. We cannot run behind this line.

It's atrocious and some big changes need to happen to improve it. There is no one outside of Luck that is un-tradable IMO. We need to upgrade this line soon. We can't let Luck get killed while the front office plays money ball with the O Line.

The Pats have a guy that had a fumbling issue. Against the Broncos the guy fumbled early in the 1st quarter, didnt play the rest of the game. Yet DHB is put out there time and time again to drop wide open passes. Maybe we just literally dont have another body to put out there in his place?