Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2013 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 10

LucasOilStadium

Hi, Colts fans!   :) Chris Myers, Tim Ryan, and Jennifer Hale, are announcing the upcoming Colts home game with the visiting St. Louis Rams this Sunday afternoon for the NFL On FOX, and seen locally on WXIN FOX 59 in Indianapolis,  seen live on HD.   :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :coltslogo:

WISH CBS 8 will also show the Broncos @ Chargers primary NFL On CBS primary late game in Indianapolis, also seen live on HD.  :nfl:

http://506sports.com/

http://www.the506.com/

Ugg really? 

My freaking CBS affiliate after the Seahawks game promised to carry the remainder of the colts games through the season.  Now it looks like I won't ge this game as well.

How many freaking games do we end up not getting up here because this makes 3.  

Ugg really?

My freaking CBS affiliate after the Seahawks game promised to carry the remainder of the colts games through the season. Now it looks like I won't ge this game as well.

How many freaking games do we end up not getting up here because this makes 3.

it sucks living in a bears market

The Colts are not on the radio In NW Indiana..

..and there's a couple of stations that could carry them and choose not to...

I guess. because they don't think anybody in NW Indiana likes the Colts

Radio station people tend to live in their own little closet and they listen only to themselevs

The Colts are not on the radio In NW Indiana..

..and there's a couple of stations that could carry them and choose not to...

I guess. because they don't think anybody in NW Indiana likes the Colts

Radio station people tend to live in their own little closet and they listen only to themselevs

I live in New Carlisle (just outside of South Bend) so I'm a little more North Central Indiana but do you not get 102.3 out where you are?

I live in New Carlisle (just outside of South Bend) so I'm a little more North Central Indiana but do you not get 102.3 out where you are?

So annoyed. I live in SB, and we aren't getting the game! Third time this year. We live in INDIANA...INDIANAPOLIS Is in INDIANA...not Chicago!

So annoyed. I live in SB, and we aren't getting the game! Third time this year. We live in INDIANA...INDIANAPOLIS Is in INDIANA...not Chicago!

i wouldnt try to argue the whole this is indiana thing. I did on the last game we had that got skipped for a bears game and pretty much everyone sided with the tv companies

Well I sort of understand, if you where in South Bend prior to the Colts moving to Indy the closest team and therefore likely your favorite team was the Bears.

South Bend is actually closer to Chicago then Indy.

Now personally I like Indy more.  I could never live in Chicago, it's just too big for me.  But I could live in Indy if I had to.  Wife and I used to take weekend getaway trips to Indianapolis.  

Can I take a moment to agree with you.

This map helps me a lot because NWI is foolishly considered the Chicago market and we dont automnatically get the Indiana team.

Thanks LOS..this map is needed for Sunday day games

Wouldn't the Bears be on Fox and the Colts on CBS? Or I guess since yesterday the NFC ream was away the NFC station gets the game.

Back to my question though does NWI have Colts on CBS and Bears on Fox, or do they just get the Bears game? 

Wouldn't the Bears be on Fox and the Colts on CBS? Or I guess since yesterday the NFC ream was away the NFC station gets the game.

Back to my question though does NWI have Colts on CBS and Bears on Fox, or do they just get the Bears game? 

I think the conference affiliation of the away team determines if it's considered an AFC matchup or an NFC matchup.

So since the Rams where NFC, we where officially in a NFC matchup.  Leaving Fox to determine if we they where going to play the Lions/Bears game or the Rams/Colts game.  In this market they go with the Bears and played the Lions/Bears game.

So basically when the Bears are hosting a AFC team or the Colts are hosting an NFC team there is going to be a conflict and it won't be played here.  Unless of course the games where at different times or they fell on the same weekend.

Basically I think the contracts stipulate that CBS can't cover any games that are labeled as "NFC" and Fox can't cover any games labeled as AFC.  

No..Valpo,.,.cant get it in Lake County

the 3 radio stations in Lake County aren't interested in the Colts.

To be fair..they basically go auto pilot on Sunday and NFL games require somebody to 'run' the board

Hey oh. Someone else on this board who lives in Lake County lol.

I hate how every time the Colts and Bears play at the same time. Suddenly I can't find the Colts anywhere.

Fox was the presenter of the Colts game yesterday, and they were also the presenter of the Bears game. So the Colts weren't on any station in Lake County.