Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A win is a win is a win is a win is a win is a win is a win

AllYouNeedIsLuck

It wasn't pretty but it still feels good.  Way to grind out a "W" Colts even when you didn't have your "A" game.  Big win for Indy.  Tough loss for the Texans...they are in real trouble now as far as the division and playoffs go.  Prayers go out to Kubiak...hopefully he will be back on the sidelines soon.

I think that's bullcrap.....  Richardson ran hard and showed a burst.  He didn't get the carries this game because we were behind most of the game, but for the most part, I thought TRich, when his number was called, played his best game with the shoe so far.  You're not going to get a lot of  yds rushing against that defense very easily. 

It was a tough win but we pulled through. Davis gave up one double move but Keenum had at least 5 seconds to throw, you can't give any QB that much time and the pass rush has to get better.   I'm more disappointed in Bethea he's good vs the run but he has no ball skills at all . He supposed to be the robber of the defense but he gave up so many passes over the middle, unacceptable for a player of his caliber.

It was a tough win but we pulled through. Davis gave up one double move but Keenum had at least 5 seconds to throw, you can't give any QB that much time and the pass rush has to get better.   I'm more disappointed in Bethea he's good vs the run but he has no ball skills at all . He supposed to be the robber of the defense but he gave up so many passes over the middle, unacceptable for a player of his caliber.

yeah bethea had a rough night. But everyone has bad performances and this just happened to be one for bethea. 

and meanwhile, richardson had ANOTHER crappy game.

and meanwhile we were playing from behind until  around 4:00 minutes left to go in the game, oh and by the way we only ran the ball a whopping 14 times combined between Richardson and Brown.for a staggering total of 69 yds.  

Are you just trying to get a dig at somebody?  Did they not help your FF team or something?