Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This is a guy I would love to see in a Colts Uniform (draft)

Mike Evans of Texas A&M..6'5 225...Catches everything..runs good routes, has good speed...If he comes out, I know he won't last until our pick in the 2nd, but man this kid is good. Makes me almost regret taking T-Rich, because I do think T-Rich will eventually do good for us (contrary to some opinions), and we did need a hard nosed back due to injuries...

All anyone ever talks about though is Manziel, but Evans makes him look better..Imagine next year with Reggie back, Reggie, Evans, and TY...what a receiving corp....

I know we won't get him, but whomever does, is gonna get a stud WR.

Megatron only scored 5 TD`s last season. he is no Megatron.

What I do like about him is how he comes back for the ball when Johnny makes time. This kid gets open or goes over these college kids.
Yip, our Andrew is already as good as it gets moving to make time, and I could see him and this kid doing some serious damage.

Would you still take him knowing we have a decently big (6'2", 227 lbs) WR known for his physicality in Da'Rick Rogers?

Yes I would take Evans over Rogers. 6'5 former B-Ball player that runs a 4.54 40, and is physical and goes to get every ball...he's be a slightly smaller version of Jimmy Graham, but with more speed...or as I see him..a bigger version of Anquan Boldin. Doesn't Rogers have some character issues as well?..I haven't heard anything bad about Evans, and he's producing against some of the best college teams, like Alabama. Like BBS said in an earlier post..I could see Luck and Evans doing some serious damage, and combine it with Reggie's great routes, and TY's deep speed..We'd have one of, if not the best WR corps in all of football. I'm really hoping he stays in school one more year, that way, we'd have a chance to get him late in the first round..

And CM43sports..I wouldn't mind having Watkins either..the kid looks really good..But I'd take Evans right now over any receiver available, due to his size and speed.

Evans,Watkins, and Lee will all go in the first and Matthews late 1st early 2nd. The only WR's that will probably be there in the late 2nd round is Allen Robinson, Donte Moncrief, and Brandon Coleman. Seeing how the team is built i'm not sure if will go WR with our first 2 picks. ILB, OG, are bigger needs imo.

Evans,Watkins, and Lee will all go in the first and Matthews late 1st early 2nd. The only WR's that will probably be there in the late 2nd round is Allen Robinson, Donte Moncrief, and Brandon Coleman. Seeing how the team is built i'm not sure if will go WR with our first 2 picks. ILB, OG, are bigger needs imo.

Lee isn't going in the 1st round with how he's playing now. Staring to look like Robert Woods 2.0.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Lee isn't going in the 1st round with how he's playing now. Staring to look like Robert Woods 2.0.

He has nobody playing quaterback...he's still going in the first.

Guest TeamLoloJones

I'm growing fond of TJ Jones...and although he may be a T.Y. clone, Brandin Cooks

Guest TeamLoloJones

He's dropped tons of passes this year. Nothing to do with QB play. He's been extremely underwhelming. 

He's been disappointing no doubt, but the talent is there...he's a lock for the top 20.

It's because they don't have a good QB. Hes a much better player and athlete then Woods there's no comparison So many teams that needs Wr's like the Ravens,Patriots,Jets,Panthers,Steerlers he won't make it out of the first.

It's because they don't have a good QB. 

Again, he's just flat out dropping tons of passes and not getting open as much. 

So many teams that needs Wr's like the Ravens,Patriots,Jets,Panthers,Steerlers he won't make it out of the first.

At this point, if he goes in the 1st round it'd be a reach. He's not producing like a 1st rounder at all. For a supposed 'dominant player' you'd think he'd be producing even with subpar QB play. Plenty of other WRs in the nation are. 

Again, he's just flat out dropping tons of passes and not getting open as much. 

At this point, if he goes in the 1st round it'd be a reach. He's not producing like a 1st rounder at all. For a supposed 'dominant player' you'd think he'd be producing even with subpar QB play. Plenty of other WRs in the nation are. 

Calling USC QB play sub par is a compliment, it's well below average. Lee is a 4.3 guy with great deep ball ability. If Cordarrelle Patterson and Hopkins can go in the 1st, Lee is a lock to go in the first.

Calling USC QB play sub par is a compliment, it's well below average. Lee is a 4.3 guy with great deep ball ability. If Cordarrelle Patterson and Hopkins can go in the 1st, Lee is a lock to go in the first.

Lol Lee runs nowhere near a 4.3. 

Plus, these are totally different draft classes. There are way more better players at every position this year then there were last year. Heck, we could see up to 5 QBs go in the 1st round alone. Had Hopkins and Patterson been in the draft this year, they wouldn't have gon 'til the 2nd round either. 

Lol Lee runs nowhere near a 4.3. 

Plus, these are totally different draft classes. There are way more better players at every position this year then there were last year. Heck, we could see up to 5 QBs go in the 1st round alone. Had Hopkins and Patterson been in the draft this year, they wouldn't have gon 'til the 2nd round either. 

That's what it says on his draft profile and he plays like a 4.3 guy. There are a lot more teams that needs WR's this year then last. Watkins is a top 5 Lock and Evans top 10. Lee is the 3rd best WR in the draft. So from pick 11 on your telling me no team that needs a WR in the first won't take Lee.... I doubt that happens when the Pats,Ravens,Steerlers,Jets,Panthers,Browns,Raiders,49ers all need WR's.

That's what it says on his draft profile and he plays like a 4.3 guy. There are a lot more teams that needs WR's this year then last. Watkins is a top 5 Lock and Evans top 10. Lee is the 3rd best WR in the draft. So from pick 11 on your telling me no team that needs a WR in the first won't take Lee.... I doubt that happens when the Pats,Ravens,Steerlers,Jets,Panthers,Browns all need WR's.

Rashad Green and Brandon Cook if they decide to come out are better prospects at this point. Brandon Coleman may go in the first on upside alone.

Also, I didn't say he was absolutely not going to be a first rounder, just that if he does get taken in the first round, it'll be a reach.

Rashad Green and Brandon Cook if they decide to come out are better prospects at this point. Brandon Coleman may go in the first on upside alone.

Also, I didn't say he was absolutely not going to be a first rounder, just that if he does get taken in the first round, it'll be a reach.

You just said Lee wasn't going in the first.... It wouldn't be a reach he's a top 20 prospect, he's just playing with a below average QB.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Here's my top 10 prospects as of right now...

1. Teddy Bridgewater

2. Anthony Barr

3. Jadeveon Clowney

4. Timmy Jernigan

5. Jake Matthews

6. Taylor Lewan

7. Louis Nix III

8. Sammy Watkins

9. Marqise Lee

10.Marcus Mariota

How is that below average QB making him drop passes?

Every wr drop passes doesn't take anything away from him being a 1st round prospect. He's playing with QB's that won't get drafted. Here's highlights when he had a decent QB, if that doesn't look like a 1st round pick to you then idk what else i can say.