Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playing Sunday?

Greenoughrunner

The only problem I see is that it will tip off that we are running. That said, we could bring him in to be a great decoy.

I don't necessarily agree that it tips our hand at what we are doing if Trent is out there. Trent is a very good receiver out of the backfield having caught 51 balls last year. Our play action game should be DEADLY now with Bradshaw/Richardson, as both are very good at receiving out of the backfield. The LB's just can't jump the gaps in thinking its an automatic run because they will leave the middle of the field exposed.

I don't necessarily agree that it tips our hand at what we are doing if Trent is out there. Trent is a very good receiver out of the backfield having caught 51 balls last year. Our play action game should be DEADLY now with Bradshaw/Richardson, as both are very good at receiving out of the backfield. The LB's just can't jump the gaps in thinking its an automatic run because they will leave the middle of the field exposed.

He doesn't have time to learn much of the playbook, especially passing plays. It might take a month before we can start to feature him. He can be effective for us though, but we can't just open the playbook to him on Thursday and send him out on the field for 60 minutes on Sunday.

He doesn't have time to learn much of the playbook, especially passing plays. It might take a month before we can start to feature him. He can be effective for us though, but we can't just open the playbook to him on Thursday and send him out on the field for 60 minutes on Sunday.

Marshawn Lynch got traded during the 2010 season in Week 5 from the Bills to the Seahawks and got 17 carries that Sunday. There are more examples just wanted to give a rb example

Marshawn Lynch got traded during the 2010 season in Week 5 from the Bills to the Seahawks and got 17 carries that Sunday. There are more examples just wanted to give a rb example

We have a capable back in Bradshaw who can start and protect Luck, because he knows the pass protection. Why risk it? I believe it will be a while before we see Richardson carrying a large load. 

We have a capable back in Bradshaw who can start and protect Luck, because he knows the pass protection. Why risk it? I believe it will be a while before we see Richardson carrying a large load.

I disagree but time will tell, he will be carrying the load by next week vs Jags

I disagree but time will tell, he will be carrying the load by next week vs Jags

I think against the Jags he will be more involved. It depends on how fast he can pick up the offense, but I do not see him carrying the load this week, just 3 to 4 days after he cracked open the playbook. 

I think against the Jags he will be more involved. It depends on how fast he can pick up the offense, but I do not see him carrying the load this week, just 3 to 4 days after he cracked open the playbook.

@mchappell51: Pagano: We did not bring Richardson in to be a waterboy Sunday. He'll be ready to roll.

@KBowenColts: Pagano said Trent Richardson will play as much as he can handle on Sunday.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Chuck says he's in the lineup..we're gonna smash mouth the kings of smash mouth

We need a new name for our backfield.  Since the BBB (Better Business Bureau) (Bradshaw, Ballard, Brown) has been changed.

Andrew Luck will make sure he plays.  Andrew will take him by the shoulder and say, "just run through that hole".  It's not rocket science to get him in there for some plays.  Learning the whole play book however, If there was a "bump" feature where they touch and all the data transfers, that'd be really cool.....ok, they are not iPhones but just wishin'