Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I need your help.. Is there a bad seat in the house?

COLT in J-ville

My dad and I are gonna get resale tix to the Sunday night game against the Broncos.. Weekend before my wedding.. First time ever seeing a game in Indy =) Are the seats in the upper tier mid-field (Section 639 - 641, 612 - 614 etc..) terrible or are they at least decent? I'll gladly take at least decent.

Hope it was ok to post in this forum.. Didn't know where else to post.. Mods, move me if you need to.. Thanks.

Those seats are fine. I sat in 644 last Sunday and the view was excellent.  I have sat a few times in my brother n laws seats in the 100 level right behind the endzone and i'd rather sit in the 600's i think. You get a better view of everything.  The only negative thing i can think of with those seats along the Colts sideline would be the overhang from the press boxes, but it's not that big of a deal and only affects you if  you are sitting in the last few rows.

I've sat in the 600's, twice in 616's to be exact, keep to mid sections and it's a decent view and I've also tried somewhere (I forget where) the 624-629 end zone view and absolutely hated it, my favorite view's are mid field 200's and 300's,

I've never sat in the 600's but from what I've seen (stadium tour) the view up there isn't as bad as it seems. I'm sure someone will chime in who's actually sat there.

Those seats are fine. I sat in 644 last Sunday and the view was excellent.  I have sat a few times in my brother n laws seats in the 100 level right behind the endzone and i'd rather sit in the 600's i think. You get a better view of everything.  The only negative thing i can think of with those seats along the Colts sideline would be the overhang from the press boxes, but it's not that big of a deal and only affects you if  you are sitting in the last few rows.

I've sat in the 600's, twice in 616's to be exact, keep to mid sections and it's a decent view and I've also tried somewhere (I forget where) the 624-629 end zone view and absolutely hated it, my favorite view's are mid field 200's and 300's,

600s are fine. Try to get a lower row in the section.

Sweet, thanks guys.. great info. Thats all I needed to hear

My dad and I are gonna get resale tix to the Sunday night game against the Broncos.. Weekend before my wedding.. First time ever seeing a game in Indy =) Are the seats in the upper tier mid-field (Section 639 - 641, 612 - 614 etc..) terrible or are they at least decent? I'll gladly take at least decent.

Hope it was ok to post in this forum.. Didn't know where else to post.. Mods, move me if you need to.. Thanks.

Ive sat in section 640, 644, 632, 435, 452, 535 and I current have season tickets in section 619. 640, 644 are good views right on the 50 at 640. I was in row 4 and row 10 there and both are good to me. 644 i was a little bit higher and really didnt mind the seats, but being that high is a little hard to see where the ball is. Now out of all my seats ive sat in 632 was the worse. your back in the corner and really cant see the other endzone. 435 was good seats, 452 was another pair of goodseats. Right now where my season tickets are. I like the view alot, although I plan to upgrade when possible just to get closer to the 400-500 level. If you get in the 600, its a good view up to row 10 id say 

I got season tickets in section 619 row 21 seats 20 & 21. I love them wife hates them. Its a long straight up walk, but the view is fine. The jimbo tron does block the left enzone from thr goalpost to the other side of the field about 5yds in. We moved down & stood under the jumbo tron after the first quarter. Then secuirty guard let us sit in the handicap seats right there in the 4th quarter. I'll be trying to upgrade next year, but will stay up high just in 1st few rows of upper bowl.

Unless there's a pole blocking your view of the field, there's not a bad seat in the house. I had season tickets way in the 600s and hiking up there stinks, so I would recommend taking the escalators even if there's a long line.

Heading down to Indy presently for the game on Sunday. Though we splurged for Club level seats in section 242 this game. They're a little bit nicer than the 600's :)