Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pryor is NFL’s leading rusher

HarassedOffTheSite

Terrelle Pryor, with 112 rushing yards, is currently the NFL’s leading rusher.

I think we need to see this game for what it was; a week one anomaly coming off of a new offseason format.

I work with the abnormal every day. If everything always went smooth then I wouldn't be needed. It is why I don't freak out every time something does not go tho plan. I expect things not to go as planned. If everything always went smooth for the Colts then Irsay could hire the players and he would not need a front office. 

Nothing about Pryor's abilities and his play is normal. He is not exactly like the other mobile quarterbacks we will face this season. Vick and RGIII even looked slow last night compared to how fast Pryor was moving around Sunday. 

On the bright side, we held the NFL's leading rusher to under 120 yards.

Somewhere MJD is saying, "Ya....I took em for 375".

Sorry, I shouldn't have brought that back up. :hide:

In all seriousness, the rest of the league's defenses that play the Raiders this season are thanking the stars for us giving them game film on what TP brings to the table

In all seriousness, the rest of the league's defenses that play the Raiders this season are thanking the stars for us giving them game film on what TP brings to the table

This reminds me when the Wildcat was introduced by Miami.

On the bright side, we we took it better than New England did when they got smacked around by the Dolphins. 

We won! :)

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=280921017

Somewhere MJD is saying, "Ya....I took em for 375".

Sorry, I shouldn't have brought that back up. :hide:

To REALLY remind everyone of the brutal gashing, it was MJD with 166 yds, Fred Taylor at 131, and Alvin Pearlman came in for the cramping duo to net 71 of his own.  I don't know where the other 7 came from.  I LOL now, but remember a radio announcer saying the only thing stopping the Jags running game that day was the End Zone.  Fortunately, we were lights out versus the run in the playoff run to the Super Bowl. :)