Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thursday Injury Report

HtownColt

So who is returning kickoffs if Reed is hurt? Vaughn? Don't get me wrong I don't think we'll be receiving many kickoffs from the Raiders on Sunday, but I still would like someone back there better than Vaughn.

Cassius Vaughn was really good when he was called to return kicks with the Broncos

His 9 KR he had at Denver his average was 37.2yrds and 1td

So who is returning kickoffs if Reed is hurt? Vaughn? Don't get me wrong I don't think we'll be receiving many kickoffs from the Raiders on Sunday, but I still would like someone back there better than Vaughn.

Anyone can return kicks for us, it's the blockers that's the problem. Can't go anywhere if people won't block for you. Vaughn will probably be the returner cause Brazill is suspended. And we really don't need to put our Star TY Hilton back there

As long as they don't rush Gastonzo into the mix, this will be really exciting. What's the deal on Bradshaw? Is he 100 percent?

He said he's been 100%. Pagano just didn't want him playing pre-season. Play him when the games matter. And Bradshaw will only play a limited number of snaps anyway so expect Brown & Ballard to run the show come Sunday

Anyone can return kicks for us, it's the blockers that's the problem. Can't go anywhere if people won't block for you. Vaughn will probably be the returner cause Brazill is suspended. And we really don't need to put our Star TY Hilton back there

So havili could be thrown out there with better blockers and could take one to the house?? Even with better blocking you still need a guy who can read the blocks and find the seam. Hester and cribbs haven't had great blocking and they are two of the best in recent history. I do agree with ty not returning kicks but he is electric on punt returns

@mchappell51: #colts: Full participation-OT Castonzo, TE Allen, TE Fleener, RB Bradshaw, G McGlynn, S Lefeged, LB Harvey

@mchappell51: #colts participation: Did not practice-David Reed (head), Kavell Conner (ankle); limited-DT Fili Moala (knee)

We are pretty much at full strength..

We could probably put out 2nd string in and win this game.

So havili could be thrown out there with better blockers and could take one to the house?? Even with better blocking you still need a guy who can read the blocks and find the seam. Hester and cribbs haven't had great blocking and they are two of the best in recent history. I do agree with ty not returning kicks but he is electric on punt returns

Yeah, you took that way to literally.

Anyone meaning anyone who's under the KR/PR section of the depth chart. I don't know who's up there since K Willy is on the PS, Brazill is suspended, Reed is injured, & so on so forth

Ty Hilton might do return and I really don't want that to happen cause he's more likely to get hurt during returns than he is just burning defense's on seam routes and post routes.

Hopefully Vaughn or Howell do the returns come sunday. Just someone other than our star players

Yeah, you took that way to literally.

Anyone meaning anyone who's under the KR/PR section of the depth chart. I don't know who's up there since K Willy is on the PS, Brazill is suspended, Reed is injured, & so on so forth

Ty Hilton might do return and I really don't want that to happen cause he's more likely to get hurt during returns than he is just burning defense's on seam routes and post routes.

Hopefully Vaughn or Howell do the returns come sunday. Just someone other than our star players

Lefeged has some experience returning kicks also though he has not been particularly good at it. It sounds cheesy but we need another terrence williams for returns... dude was not afraid to run full speed and didn't shy away from contact, although he did have fumbling problems from time to time.