Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Heath Miller's #1 team that has impressed most: The Colts.

ReMeDy

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-preseason/0ap2000000234222/Who-has-impressed-you-this-preseason

We all knew they're the #1 team to begin with and that Vegas doesn't know what they're talking about, but it's nice to see the non-believers finally starting to take notice. No mention though of our starting defense not giving up a single TD, but oh well. The offense has impressed, but it's the defense that has made the most strides imo.

I think people made too big a deal out of Arians leaving.  Sure, it's a big loss since Bruce was such a good offensive mind and QB developer (say what you will about his playcalling, though), but Pep Hamilton's offense is one in which Luck is very comfortable.  Then, to make up for the lost experience, you bring in Hasselbeck.

Heath Evans, the Colts hater?

The best thing about Heath Evans is when he goes on his rants about during "our Super Bowl run." Dude you were on IR almost the entire season. And contributed nothing when you played.  haha

It that true, Stryker.?.....I didn't know that.

He talks like he was champion of the world

I think people made too big a deal out of Arians leaving.  Sure, it's a big loss since Bruce was such a good offensive mind and QB developer (say what you will about his playcalling, though), but Pep Hamilton's offense is one in which Luck is very comfortable.  Then, to make up for the lost experience, you bring in Hasselbeck.

Couldn't agree more.

Arians style is more fit for a veteran offense with a strong offensive line which can allow you time to get the ball down the field..

We obviously didn't have that last year..

This is the system Luck NEEDS to be in. He's familiar with it and he's comfortable.. This system allows Andrew to make quick decisions with his arm instead of allowing him to hold on to the ball which in a lot of cases last year nearly got him killed.

Luck succeeded all expectations last year and still managed to have a great season minus the turnovers and completion percentage.

But this system should eliminate last years flaws.

Last year Bruce Arians handled a very complicated predicament better than anyone could have expected.  This year I think he will have a positive effect in Arizona for the short term, but less positive down the road. 

I am excited in our new direction that seems to have Pep and Andrew creating an unstoppable offense rather than the down-the-field gunslinging, gambling style of Arians.  How Luck survived last year is simply amazing. 

Okay let me start by expressing what we're all basically thinking...

...who the he** names their kid "Heath"!?!!

Secondly, Heath Evans is a clown. This airhead is paid to "analyze" ahead of the curve and provide correct insight prior to a team's performance.

Thanks for nothing Heath. Keep up the Belichick** & Payton groin rinse. ;/

Okay let me start by expressing what we're all basically thinking...

...who the he** names their kid "Heath"!?!!

Secondly, Heath Evans is a clown. This airhead is paid to "analyze" ahead of the curve and provide correct insight prior to a team's performance.

Thanks for nothing Heath. Keep up the Belichick** & Payton groin rinse. ;/

IMG_4176x.jpg

For what it's worth,  this morning Colin Cowherd said this year the Colts will win 10-11 games and next year he thinks we'll be a serious contender for the Super Bowl.....

That was a nice way to wake-up in the morning and hear that!!     :thmup:

Its good to know were being recognized for sure, Not a fan of Cowherd however

For what it's worth,  this morning Colin Cowherd said this year the Colts will win 10-11 games and next year he thinks we'll be a serious contender for the Super Bowl.....

I heard him a few weeks ago, predicting that the Colts will make it to the AFC Championship game this year..Don't know whether that's a blessing or a curse..but at least some of the media is starting to notice what we all have known all along. This year's Colts are going to be a force to reckon with, for any team. I would love to see the reaction of the media, if we go into SF, and beat them..And before you say no way...just remember.."on any given Sunday"

Not a fan of Cowherd, but I have to admit his show is can't miss radio during the NFL season. He regularly has guys like Cosell, Dilfer, and Mangini on.....and cowherd asks excellent questions. Even his weekly chat with the Vegas bookie guy is top notch.

He does like the Colts, so does Greeny from Mike and Mike. Golic is a die hard hater though. I've heard " Stink " be positive and negative about the Colts. Colts have some fans at ESPN, just not on their football shows.

Post game 3.
Griggs FA signing of so many solid looking players looks like a Great success.

Totally excited how these young guys look.

Rayford

Harvey

Howell

Reitz

Thornton

Ijalana

Werner

Guy

Chapman

Nevis

So much young upcoming depth/starters!!

Come on K Holmes, Marshay Green.

Wow!!! What a Superior upgrade to a Roster year over year.

By the end of the year i think it will be Seriously discussed, compared historically.

Polian at Carolina was amazing, but mostly older Vets.