Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Associated Press (AP) releases preseason power ranking.

Dustin

Obligatory BCS joke here.

It continues to amaze me why anyone cares about any power polls in a sport where polls are meaningless.

You only get respect on the field in the NFL.

You mean we don't get to go to the Rose Bowl if we win the South?  Hold on I need to get some money back from the Ticket Broker I talked too!

That's a joke just for the record.

I dont think we're better then the saints even if their defense is skeptical

Skeptical? Wasn't it the worst in league history? And other than drafting Kenny Vaccaro, doesn't seem they have done much to fix it.

Payton is one of the best in the league, so I could wind up eating crow.

You mean we don't get to go to the Rose Bowl if we win the South?  Hold on I need to get some money back from the Ticket Broker I talked too!

That's a joke just for the record.

Don't let anyone else know, but there are players on our team who are ... getting paid!  As soon as the NCAA finds out, we're toast.  No bowl games no matter where we end up in the power polls.

I have a call in to Cam right now to see how to get out of this mess.

Skeptical? Wasn't it the worst in league history? And other than drafting Kenny Vaccaro, doesn't seem they have done much to fix it.

Payton is one of the best in the league, so I could wind up eating crow.

I agree and I don't know what Payton could do to cover up that defense.  It's going to be interesting to see how they look this year in a 3-4 under Rob Ryan.  Ol  Rob didn't have a whole lot of success in big D and I think he had better players to work with there than what he currently has in NO.  

First of all their defense isn't "skeptical". It is worse than any defense this franchise has ever fielded.

Second, we are indeed better than the Saints.

Our QB is better. Our WRs are better and our TEs are better.

Oh come on now really?  You're already going to put Luck over Brees?  

First of all their defense isn't "skeptical". It is worse than any defense this franchise has ever fielded.

Second, we are indeed better than the Saints.

Our QB is better. Our WRs are better and our TEs are better.

woh hold on there. Ill give you wrs, but brees is a hof qb along with graham being one of the best TEs in the league. brees's book is written. luck's book only has one chapter. settle down

woh hold on there. Ill give you wrs, but brees is a hof qb along with graham being one of the best TEs in the league. brees's book is written. luck's book only has one chapter. settle down

That's like some Bird fan telling me in the late 80s...Bird's book had been written and Jordan's hadn't. Therefore I could not competently posit that Jordan was the better basketball player.

Nonsense.

And I said our TEs (plural) are better than theirs. And they are.

That's like some Bird fan telling me in the late 80s...Bird's book had been written and Jordan's hadn't. Therefore I could not competently posit that Jordan was the better basketball player.

Nonsense.

And I said our TEs (plural) are better than theirs. And they are.

I'll just assume you're trolling..