Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

with training camp coming up......

CR91

im gonna be looking at some of the unknown players like jeremy kelley and sheldon price

I, too, would like to see a big guy like Kelley do some damage. 

Would like to hear some buzz about how Bradshaw/Ballard could be a formidable 1-2 punch.

Anything good on the Defensive line as well as pressure from Bethea, Landry, Toler, and Davis. Need those turnovers to increase this year!

Secondary

Andrew Luck vs the Sophomore Slump

#2 ILB next to Freeman battle

Running Back situation

Receiving Core (Mostly Griff Whalen)

How the front office &/or coaching staff handles the disciplinary issues thay have occurred this off-season

Mr. Irrelevant

Pep Hamilton

Health statuses

Kelvin Sheppard

Josh chapman

John Boyett

Khaled Holmes vs Satele

Hugh Thorton

Ben Ijalana

Kerwynn Williams

Dax Swanson

Montori Hughes

Erik Walden/Werner

Sidbury

I agree with this list for sure Htown since I am an OL freak! :thmup:

I really want Ben Iljalana to succeed.  The Indy Star article Lollygagger8 posted in another thread made his return to heath  seem very positive.  Good luck Ben!

I want to see Thornton play well from Day1.  Other than some 'supposed' leadership skills, McWhiff needs to go.  Yes he has experience.....on his backside.   :rawr:

Satele vs Holmes....same as above.  Satele was rated the worst pass blocking center last year in the NFL.  I may be off, but I believe 44 hurries for Andrew when Satele played.  Holmes is smart....lets see what he has!!  (I still liked Shipley...believe it or not :))

Lastly, the entire group of OL that will battle as backups.  Reitz and Link are locks....who will remain?  Iljalana....Anderson?  Cleary? Sowell..Griifin.....Ziemba?  Put on the pads boys!

Joe Gilbert has a plan...and I plan to watch the techniques of the OL very closely....so exciting!! :colts:  :colts:  :colts:  :pass:  :pass:  :pass: !!!!

Gonna try to soak it all in  :D

But I will focus on the secondary - Landry and Davis. Also excited about the o-line coming together and maybe giving Andrew a few seconds :D

The starters at OLB and the d-line is also gonna be an interesting competition. 

And last of all....... I JUST CAN'T FREAKING WAIT TO SEE SOME FOOTBALL AGAIN!

I agree with this list for sure Htown since I am an OL freak! :thmup:

I really want Ben Iljalana to succeed.  The Indy Star article Lollygagger8 posted in another thread made his return to heath  seem very positive.  Good luck Ben!

I want to see Thornton play well from Day1.  Other than some 'supposed' leadership skills, McWhiff needs to go.  Yes he has experience.....on his backside.   :rawr:

Satele vs Holmes....same as above.  Satele was rated the worst pass blocking center last year in the NFL.  I may be off, but I believe 44 hurries for Andrew when Satele played.  Holmes is smart....lets see what he has!!  (I still liked Shipley...believe it or not :))

Lastly, the entire group of OL that will battle as backups.  Reitz and Link are locks....who will remain?  Iljalana....Anderson?  Cleary? Sowell..Griifin.....Ziemba?  Put on the pads boys!

Joe Gilbert has a plan...and I plan to watch the techniques of the OL very closely....so exciting!! :colts:  :colts:  :colts:  :pass:  :pass:  :pass: !!!!

Wishing Big Ben the best, stay healthy and make the team. Wondering if Boyett will be on PuP, same with Bradshaw.

Really want to see an effective pass rush scheme/personnel emerge.

Dying to see how the OL shakes out.  Not just the McGlynn/Thornton battle, which most of us would be shocked if Thornton doesn't win pretty quickly.  But also the battle for back-up positions.  A lot of good possibilities in there: Reitz, Holmes (C and OG), Linkenbach (OT or OG), Justin Anderson (RG or RT), Ijalana (OG or RT), Emmett Cleary (got 2nd highest signing bonus for undrafted FA in NFL this year), and McGlynn (no lock to make the team, with all these possibilities).  My beginning bet would be that Ijalana, McGlynn, and Anderson would be the odd men out, but Anderson would make the PS.  But I feel a VERY low degree of certainty on that.  It's hard to predict Cleary making the roster as an UCFA, even knowing that Grigson must have REALLY wanted him as UCFA priority #1...

Wishing Big Ben the best, stay healthy and make the team. Wondering if Boyett will be on PuP, same with Bradshaw.

Really want to see an effective pass rush scheme/personnel emerge.

If Boyett is on PUP....Swanson will make it as a safety instead of CB.

I also want to see Werner signed ASAP...need to get as many reps for him as possible. :thmup:

as long as everyone stays healthy. (crossing my fingers) but if not there will be plenty of young guys out there ready to make an impact. i was looking over the undrafted rookies that haven't been picked up and there's some talent out there.