Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Crazy Colts fans

Nesjan3

Ok with training camp approaching along with the season just over a month away, this will be just for fun, I know this was done a few years back on the old forum but screw it lets do it again, Whats the craziest thing you have done proving your a die hard colts fan? Me I once no showed to a job I had for four years where I made killer money and actually liked what I was doing to watch the colts beat the Cleveland browns 10-6 on a Dwight Freeney/ Robert Mathis touchdown in the reg season, and yes I got fired.

Ok with training camp approaching along with the season just over a month away, this will be just for fun, I know this was done a few years back on the old forum but screw it lets do it again, Whats the craziest thing you have done proving your a die hard colts fan? Me I once no showed to a job I had for four years where I made killer money and actually liked what I was doing to watch the colts beat the Cleveland browns 10-6 on a Dwight Freeney/ Robert Mathis touchdown in the reg season, and yes I got fired.

lmao

I can't compete with that.  I do remember the game though.  Peyton always has trouble with Romeo Crennel's defense.

I live in an area where I am surrounded by Bengals/Browns Fans...

I don't have to do anything crazy to prove I'm a Colts Fan,  They all know I'm :nutz: a crazy die-hard Colts Fan,  I fly my Colts Flag Proudly and I put this guy in the Front yard on game days.

I live in an area where I am surrounded by Bengals/Browns Fans...

I don't have to do anything crazy to prove I'm a Colts Fan,  They all know I'm :nutz: a crazy die-hard Colts Fan,  I fly my Colts Flag Proudly and I put this guy in the Front yard on game days.

yes!! that is awesome. up in Edmonton here sadly if I put that up most people wouldn't know what it meant

Dat crap cray. lol

Ok with training camp approaching along with the season just over a month away, this will be just for fun, I know this was done a few years back on the old forum but screw it lets do it again, Whats the craziest thing you have done proving your a die hard colts fan? Me I once no showed to a job I had for four years where I made killer money and actually liked what I was doing to watch the colts beat the Cleveland browns 10-6 on a Dwight Freeney/ Robert Mathis touchdown in the reg season, and yes I got fired.

Couldn't you have called in sick? Something tells me you were on the bubble... ;)

I once no showed to a job I had for four years where I made killer money and actually liked what I was doing to watch the colts beat the Cleveland browns 10-6 on a Dwight Freeney/ Robert Mathis touchdown in the reg season, and yes I got fired.

So let me get this straight - you threw away a great job (at a time when the economy was teetering on the edge of a recession) to watch about the least intriguing game of the season on television? Please tell me that you were still living with your parents.

As a middle aged married homeowner, I would have skipped seeing the Super Bowl in person if it meant keeping an underpaying job that I couldn't stand. The difference has little to do with fanhood (or crazyness)  I assure you.

In high school(07 or 08) my friends made me name 40 colts players on the roster in 5min. I ended up naming like 45-48 players. Now my friends/family just constantly debate the Colts and Texans. Never did anything as drastic as the OP though.

But for the Superbowl vs the Saints, I had cut out a paper bag and wrote Aint's on for my mama to wear after the game( she is a die hard Saints fan from Mississippi). After the Tracy Porter int she made me wear that paper bag for the rest of the game lol. Aw I was so * lol.

The only way that story could have been better is if you had been playing for the Browns at the time. Now that would have put you in the Crazy Colts Fans Hall of Fame!

So let me get this straight - you threw away a great job (at a time when the economy was teetering on the edge of a recession) to watch about the least intriguing game of the season on television? Please tell me that you were still living with your parents.

As a middle aged married homeowner, I would have skipped seeing the Super Bowl in person if it meant keeping an underpaying job that I couldn't stand. The difference has little to do with fanhood (or crazyness) I assure you.

There is a line between being a crazy fan and being stupid. I love the Colts, but there is no way I would jeopardize my employment for the team. To no show a job you like and pays well is just crazy. I hope the OP does not have anyone else relying on them.

not judging you or anything, but that is just crazy. especially in today's economy. hope everything turned out good afterwards in finding a job that paid as well if not better. 

I watched an entire game from start to finish during the 2011 season..

I actually attended a game in person that season.  Colts vs. Texans Reggie caught a Dan Orlovsky?  pass at the end to win. 

To the original poster I take vacation days for Colts games. 

Every year I go to the NFL Draft in NYC...I save up every year for a week in NYC...I grow my goatee out and then dye it blue....I then where a blue zoot suit to the NFL Draft..I work in a factory so every year when I get back from NYC I have to shave my Blue goatee...only to take an entire year to grow it back again so I can dye it..So its like a year long commitment on the goatee..I have to stay away from grills..

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, July 23, 2013 - gambling
Hidden by Nadine, July 23, 2013 - gambling

not knowing anything about football back in i think 2007, well i ended up betting $5000 on the colts. It was a game where they beat the Ravens. (living in Maryland) honestly not knowing anything about football, and without any research that's the reason ism a colts fan they did me right and through good and bad times (mostly good times :) ) i had to stay with the horseshoe!