Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Full Uniform

unitaswestand

Does anyone know where I could buy a full Colts uniform?  I have a few jerseys. But what I need is a real helmet and the Colts pant. I have searched the internet and can never find the white pants with the dual blue stripe.   For adult.

what for?  just curious.

I have a friend who is a Colts fan.  He found out he has Leukemia.   They gave me a 20% chance of survival.   He always wanted to be on the Colts for just one day.  Obviously, not going to happen.  But I wanted to get him a uniform so he could know what it would feel like to be a Colt.  That is why I wanted it.  I got him a Andrew Luck jersey.  I got a helmet.  It is those pants I can't find.

A helmet that fits on an adults head is nearly $200.  My avatar is a real helmet that I paid a little over $100 for but I looked on Ebay for awhile before I found a deal.  The big replicas are still too small unless u have a tiny head.

Just buy some regular pants and sew the stripes on yourself or have someone do it.

Theres a guy that goes to all the Purdue games that wears an entire uniform with shoulder pads and all pants pads.  He wears a PU hardhat instead of a helmet though.

Does anyone know where I could buy a full Colts uniform?  I have a few jerseys. But what I need is a real helmet and the Colts pant. I have searched the internet and can never find the white pants with the dual blue stripe.   For adult.

Here is a link to the ColtsProShop.com site. They have some game worn pants for $100:

http://www.coltsproshoponline.com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=229

Hi I'm new to the forum a little off topic but I've been saving for a while now and thinking about buying a framed Andrew luck jersey from sports memorabilia.com has anyone bought from then it's gonna cost me 699.00 for it the cheapest I've found online besides eBay I work 6 days a week so can't make it to training camp for an autograph so been really saving for this I'm just worried don't want to get tipped off by buying a fake one so all you colts fan please help me out thanks

I bought a Panini authenticated replica full size Stanford Luck signed helmet off Ebay for $150 with shipping.   The cheapest Panini authenticated jersey on Ebay that I have seen cost $328.  Add to that the cheapest framer which is also on Ebay (just do a jersey framing search u cant miss him) and will frame for a best offer of $175 and your looking at around $500.  I would suggest u wait until Luck has signed a lot more jerseys for Panini and the price goes down.  Lets just say Luck signed merch should not cost more than Peyton Manning signed items and they do right now because of lack of quantity for Luck signed items.

btw Panini authentic is the official signed merchandise of Andrew Luck if u were wondering.  Luck has too simple of a signature for forgers only buy Panini if u cant meet him at training camp. 

Won this bad boy off Ebay the other day for the low price of $100 plus $15 shipping.  It is brand new had a picture of it in the box just removed so they could take pics for Ebay.  The seller said they customized it to get signed by Peyton and never did.  I am taking the decals off the back and am going to use this as my 2014 helmet to take to training camp.  I already have the one in my avatar started for 2013 and didn't need another for a long time but it was too good a deal to pass up. This is a Revolution helmet and retails for well over $200.  This is also a real helmet that the original poster could wear.

I thought it was weird the SB decal is from the one the Colts lost.  Why would u pick that decal instead of XLI?  Ive seen them on Ebay they sell both versions.  

$T2eC16N,!zoE9s5nd8,PBRnqWL!yMw~~60_57.J

$(KGrHqN,!qsFF7v)C6DHBRnqWPPok!~~60_57.J

COltsRevolution.jpg

Decals were cheap and came right off.  The NFL logo was moved over to the left to make room for the SB decal so I moved it back.  Probably going to put 14 for 2014 team and an American flag on the back.  I might get a Luck decal package which I saw online would be cool too. 

Real obviously since its panini authenticated. Tell me u wouldnt pay that much and not be 150% sure that its real? Theres actually video online with Luck signing a whole room full of Colts and Stanford gear. I don't know what the athletes get paid for signing all that stuff but it must be a ton since that jersey retails for $450 from the Panini store.

Yeah I've done alot of research and saw all of the sellers feedback everything looks legit Nd authenticated so gonna pull the trigger and hand this artwork in the living room next to my two kids picture lol. This artwork is almost as important as them haha

Colts pro shop on the website has game worn pants. could always buy a pair of those and just wash them. 

Well here is the Revolution helmet with Andrew Lucks decals.  Its exact to his helmet except for the chin strap. 

LuckRevolution.jpg

Heres Luck's helmet from the Texans last game of the year (which I was at).  They wore this decal scheme for the last few games of 2012. temp2012_1230_HOU_bowen_0506--nfl_mezz_1