Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mr. Irrelevant is Justice Cunningham

Andy

There was no smart reason in my opinion to get s TE. Draft a CB or some other position that needs competition. We know our two starters and have fine backups, plus can run our offense without TE's.

I think this could have been a lil better.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda like him, he shows some athleticism and good hands but has a lean build, looks like he should build some strength, I dont think we go into the season with 5 TE's however, makes me think Domique Jones will be the odd man out

God I hope you're smarter than this in real life. Cunningham will be on the street in august.

He looks good and shows some athleticism and can catch, not Tony Gonzales good but good enough to stick, I look for Jones to be the one on the street

He looks good and shows some athleticism and can catch, not Tony Gonzales good but good enough to stick, I look for Jones to be the one on the street

I don't think we keep over 3 TE's on the active roster. He could go to the PS I suppose, but I wouldn't count on it. All I've seen on him is highlight film and anybody looks good on highlight film so I judge absolutely nothing from it.

I don't think we keep over 3 TE's on the active roster. He could go to the PS I suppose, but I wouldn't count on it. All I've seen on him is highlight film and anybody looks good on highlight film so I judge absolutely nothing from it.

we only have 4 TE's on the roster now, Its gotta be Jones on the outside looking in

theres currently four TEs on the roster not including cunningham

And we may get another UDFA TE.  We have to have 90 players on the roster.  Don't you want the best guys available?  You get that through competition.

We're going to carry four TE's, you can count on it.  This kid has a decent shot at being one of them.

BTW, no, I don't think Kelly is going to make the team.

And we may get another UDFA TE.  We have to have 90 players on the roster.  Don't you want the best guys available?  You get that through competition.

We're going to carry four TE's, you can count on it.  This kid has a decent shot at being one of them.

BTW, no, I don't think Kelly is going to make the team.

you missed what im saying buddy. having a fourth TE means we need to cut back on another position. we're better off just carrying three TEs and having cunningham on the PS.

Why would it be Jones? Cunningham has proved nothing so it only makes sense, that he'll be the odd man out.

why wouldn't it be Jones, what did he prove last year? I realize Cunningham was a 7th round pick but I dont think Grigson is interested in wasting a draft pick on a player that he dont think has a shot to make the team 

you missed what im saying buddy. having a fourth TE means we need to cut back on another position. we're better off just carrying three TEs and having cunningham on the PS.

No, I get you.  I'm saying we'll carry 4 TE's because we'll NEED 4 TE's.  I think Pep is going to use the 2 TE sets a lot.

If I'm not mistaken, the end of last year was the first time I can remember that we only had 3 TEs on the roster.  Traditionally we always had 4.

I'm not saying Cunningham is going to make the team, but I think he has a very good shot if he can catch AND he blocks pretty well.

In Grigson I trust. This is why he is the GM and the wannabe GMs are NOT. I can't wait until these negative wannnabe GM eat their words come in a couple of years, when we will know how this draft panned out. I think this will turn out to be a very solid draft for the  Colts. Go Colts and Go Grigson!