Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

complaining just to complain

Shepman

This off season and now the draft Grigson has been addressing all the needs many have complained about including myself. Now there are still people complaining about how he goes about it using the draft and free agency. I have found in life some people are only happy when they complain. Myself I am more happy when my desires/complaints get addressed. Thank you Grigson and staff!

Colts Superbowl bound

This off season and now the draft Grigson has been addressing all the needs many have complained about including myself. Now there are still people complaining about how he goes about it using the draft and free agency. I have found in life some people are only happy when they complain. Myself I am more happy when my desires/complaints get addressed. Thank you Grigson and staff!

Colts Superbowl bound

Thats gonna happen every year, fans love there team and would love to be GM, just gotta go with it

There are just some people sitting on their couch that feel they are smarter and better at scouting players than the guys paid to do it. I'm happy with letting our GM and his scouts make decisions on players. They just might know things that couch GMs don't.

Yeah, it's amazing how much people complain. I know that everyone will not agree on certain things but some stuff I've seen this offseason is ridiculous.

I won't go too much into the fa because the arguments of both sides are reasonable, but the draft has been hilarious.

By the end of fa people were saying our biggest needs were a pass rushing olb and a og, and a cornerback to compliment toler and Davis wouldn't hurt but it wasn't as big as the previous needs.

We grab who some (meaning experts) consider the best pass rushing player in this draft and everyone hates the pick. We grab a mauling og who will fit in well and everyone hates the pick.

I don't understand. Grigs does what the board wanted him to do and it's still hate. I guess the only way to make people happy is just prove them wrong.

People like you who insist that there is no way that Grigson will ever be wrong are just as annoying.

Most post never mentioned anything about Grigson being right or wrong I just said he is addressing the needs. Oh look here comes a Center now.

Since we are talking about annoying, I think the most annoying thing is when people post what value players are in the draft.  Like someone will say "We could have gotten him in the 4th".   Who says that?  Pro Football Weekly?  Mel Kiper? The postman??? We simply do not know what NFL teams know. Perfect example is I see Jesse Williams was mocked to the Colts in several drafts in the first round.  He hasn't been drafted yet and we are in the middle of the 4th!!!   So making a statement as if it is factually simply isn't true.

That said, I tend to trust what Grigson does.  After what he did last year, I will give him the benefit of the doubt until he flames out.

Since we are talking about annoying, I think the most annoying thing is when people post what value players are in the draft.  Like someone will say "We could have gotten him in the 4th".   Who says that?  Pro Football Weekly?  Mel Kiper? The postman??? We simply do not know what NFL teams know. Perfect example is I see Jesse Williams was mocked to the Colts in several drafts in the first round.  He hasn't been drafted yet and we are in the middle of the 4th!!!   So making a statement as if it is factually simply isn't true.

That said, I tend to trust what Grigson does.  After what he did last year, I will give him the benefit of the doubt until he flames out.

Completely agree. This is one weird draft. There are projected 1st rounders sitting there in the 4th and now we are close to the 5th. I was upset initially with last years draft after Luck, but I was wrong. I'm hoping that Grigs is working his magic again.

Completely agree. This is one weird draft. There are projected 1st rounders sitting there in the 4th and now we are close to the 5th. I was upset initially with last years draft after Luck, but I was wrong. I'm hoping that Grigs is working his magic again.

It's weird because you, a mechanic, dentist, lawyer, bus driver etc do not like it? Why not leave it to the experts (?), or wait until they take some snaps. 

Quit with the whinging.

It's weird because you, a mechanic, dentist, lawyer, bus driver etc do not like it? Why not leave it to the experts (?), or wait until they take some snaps. 

Quit with the whinging.

No. I'm not whining at all, sir. This draft is weird because players aren't going close to the rounds that the experts have them going in. I don't think you understood the post braveheart....I am anything, but a whiner.

Colts Superbowl bound

Even if we got Calvin Johnson for a Arby's giftcard people would complain we should've only given up a McDonald's gift card.