Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What goes through Mannings head.. or Sanchez'?

DILLIGAFER

Remember when the Texans won that Super Bowl? Yeah me neither ;)

Their star RB doesn't eat meat. What should we expect? 

I picture Foster prepping for the season by burying his head in a trough full of bean spouts. Talk about intimidation. 

Their star RB doesn't eat meat. What should we expect? 

I picture Foster prepping for the season by burying his head in a trough full of bean spouts. Talk about intimidation. 

Add a little sesame oil to the trough.....some soy...hon dashi, saute......add a couple f eggs...you have a healthy meal....

OK pass the egg rolls :)

mung-bean-sprouts.jpg

I know it's so easy to say, but I feel like I could have run into that guy and not have the ball explode out of my hands.

lmao

Let's not forget, these guys are elite athletes.  They are some of the best athletes the world has to offer.  It takes a special breed to be able to do what he did

I'd cut Sanchez some slack if he hadn't fumbled, but... he did. I'd cut him some slack if the fumble wasn't returned for a TD, but... it was. I'd cut him some slack if it wasn't against a division rival, but... it was. I'd cut him some slack if he wasn't playing at home, but... he was. I'd cut him some slack if it wasn't on Thanksgiving, but... it was.

So much face palm from this play.

lmao He ran face first! :lol: Into his own lineman's butt!  haha And hit the ground like a ton of bricks! :spit:

haha The best part is the part it doesn't show. When the Pats player picks up the ball he just drops his head in defeat. It's the best part lol