Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colin Cowherd Greatest QB Bracket

Narcosys

I think so. I can't speak for everyone, but I was never angry just super bummed. But I understood he was better off and so were we. I hope he wins the next 3 SB's

You stop at three? Not me. : haha:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was before my time(Born in 91) but I did my research on him and them in my own time haha. He is no doubt an incredible qb but you hit the nail on the head. That team was just downright loaded. I find myself way too much imagining how the NFL would be shaped if we built P money a D.

Easier said that done. Free agency didn't exist until the early 90's. I've heard "experts" suggest that the niners had a lot of reserves who would be starters elsewhere, and that's hardly something to congratulate the QB about. I always viewed them as a great team, and Montana an incredibly unspectacular QB primarily notable for his short-passing accuracy and his coolness under pressure.

He was great, but there were a lot of great QB's during that period. Personally if starting a team from scratch back then I would have chosen Marino and then Elway. THEN maybe you consider Montana, but was he really better than Kelly or Moon? Then there was Fouts, Aikman, etc, etc. It's no different than people elevating Bradshaw in the 70's when he wasn't even the best NFL QB born in Louisiana during that era, much less the best in the league, much less the best of all time. People overvalue SBs in these conversations.

I think so. I can't speak for everyone, but I was never angry just super bummed. But I understood he was better off and so were we. I hope he wins the next 3 SB's

Ah, but what if the Broncos and Colts face each another for the next 3 years in the AFC Championship Game? Would you still want him to win the next three? :stir: Lol but no it's a serious question.

Only because I figure that is how much longer he will be playing.

I hear you. Seriously, it's hard to avoid the impression that the Broncos only expect two more decent years out of them. And considering history I can't say that I blame them. Personally I'm hoping that considering how much of his "game" is between the ears, and how good he is at avoiding getting schmussed (and how determined the Broncos are to help him in this regard), and how driven he is, that he at least plays out his contract.

Ah, but what if the Broncos and Colts face each another for the next 3 years in the AFC Championship Game? Would you still want him to win the next three? :stir: Lol but no it's a serious question.

Well, will you look at the time. It's a beautiful day here and I've got a ton of things I need to get done.

Ah, but what if the Broncos and Colts face each another for the next 3 years in the AFC Championship Game? Would you still want him to win the next three? :stir: Lol but no it's a serious question.

Yes I would and here's why.

1. I respect the heck out if him and want to see him succeed.

2. To shut up ALL those brady'ites about the dang rings.

3. To ensure critics can't say jack about his legacy, specifically post season.

4. We have plenty if time to win em. And I think the broncos are more capable right now to beat the NFC top teams than us right now, sorry.

5. And prove once and for all he is the GOAT.

4. We have plenty if time to win em. And I think the broncos are more capable right now to beat the NFC top teams than us right now, sorry.

Fair enough, but in my mind...

1. I respect Andre Johnson, my favorite Texan of all time, but if he goes to the Patriots for 3 or 4 years then my passion for my team overrides my respect for him. I would wish him well, but I want my team, the red and blue, to hoist the trophy every year, and if we face Andre in the AFC Championship, then I hope JoJo shuts him down lol.

2. Who's to say that Brady doesn't win a fourth the year after Manning wins his third? In that case, they would be even. There might still be arguments about whose better but that would stop all the ring talk.

3. Winning three SBs would be helping your legacy no doubt, but I'm sure people would find some way to twist things. Asking questions like how he had to surround himself with talent (i.e. LeBron James, though I'm not at all comparing him to Manning lol) in the quest to get more rings, and questions about why he couldn't do the same with the talent he had in Indianapolis, yata yata yata. You know the media and bitter fans can twist anything. Plus...he would be more well-known as a Bronco, and would more than likely retire as a Bronco, thus making his legacy team the Broncos. Winning three SBs there as opposed to one with the Colts...everyone would remember him as a Bronco.

4. No one's guaranteed a SB, and you guys must act now with the young talent you have and the QB you have now. The same as when Manning had his chance in Indianapolis. There's never plenty of time to win them, I mean look at the Jaguars, Browns, Cardinals. Sometimes some teams just can't win, even when they get there.

5. That is debateable, but hypothetically having one more ring than Brady wouldn't hurt his argument.

He already is the GOAT lol just the media and sports casters are too dumb to see it everything comes down to SBs and that's not fair if Montana had a better team then Peyton then of course he will have a better chance to have more rings as I posted earlier no one will ever convince me Brady is better then Payton its actually just a joke I think

Manning is making a comeback haha. Am I the only one that is kinda mad he is in a Broncos uni?

He's still playing and he's a Bronco now. It doesn't mean his Colts career didn't happen but I don't think it's a huge deal. People are well aware of the fact Manning was a Colt.

He's still playing and he's a Bronco now. It doesn't mean his Colts career didn't happen but I don't think it's a huge deal. People are well aware of the fact Manning was a Colt.

Well, I am still mad about it and I hope he wins two or more Super Bowls with Denver and that he goes into the Hall of Fame as a Bronco, not a Colt. I lost all respect for Irsay with his lies about keeping Manning. I love the Colts but I wish we had a different owner..... :dancing:

Well, I am still mad about it and I hope he wins two or more Super Bowls with Denver and that he goes into the Hall of Fame as a Bronco, not a Colt. I lost all respect for Irsay with his lies about keeping Manning. I love the Colts but I wish we had a different owner..... :dancing:

You don't go into the Hall of Fame with a team in the NFL they list ALL the teams you played for in the Hall of Fame. 

As for the rest of this it's shame you are so bitter over it.  I think you are going to miss out on the next great era of Colts football because of it.  I am glad I wasn't that bitter when the Colts traded my all-time favorite player Jim Harbaugh to make room for Peyton Manning.  With that said who you cheer for and why you cheer for them is your choice. 

Fair enough, but in my mind...

1. I respect Andre Johnson, my favorite Texan of all time, but if he goes to the Patriots for 3 or 4 years then my passion for my team overrides my respect for him. I would wish him well, but I want my team, the red and blue, to hoist the trophy every year, and if we face Andre in the AFC Championship, then I hope JoJo shuts him down lol.

2. Who's to say that Brady doesn't win a fourth the year after Manning wins his third? In that case, they would be even. There might still be arguments about whose better but that would stop all the ring talk.

3. Winning three SBs would be helping your legacy no doubt, but I'm sure people would find some way to twist things. Asking questions like how he had to surround himself with talent (i.e. LeBron James, though I'm not at all comparing him to Manning lol) in the quest to get more rings, and questions about why he couldn't do the same with the talent he had in Indianapolis, yata yata yata. You know the media and bitter fans can twist anything. Plus...he would be more well-known as a Bronco, and would more than likely retire as a Bronco, thus making his legacy team the Broncos. Winning three SBs there as opposed to one with the Colts...everyone would remember him as a Bronco.

4. No one's guaranteed a SB, and you guys must act now with the young talent you have and the QB you have now. The same as when Manning had his chance in Indianapolis. There's never plenty of time to win them, I mean look at the Jaguars, Browns, Cardinals. Sometimes some teams just can't win, even when they get there.

5. That is debateable, but hypothetically having one more ring than Brady wouldn't hurt his argument.

1. I want my team to win. But I think we can agree manning did more for the colts than Johnson has for the texans. No disrespect. In that respect, in my heart he's always a colt, regardless of where he retires.

2. Ya and that's fine, but if the rings are near even, then people can start looking past that and compare numbers.

3. Everyone should realize this is a team game, therefore even the great may not be able to win with below average teams. He made up for alot of what the colts lacked. But with you argument, then it can be said that manning is better than Brady because we all know the pats were and have been a better team. Manning did more with less.

4. No argument there.

5. Addressed in 2 & 3.

1. I want my team to win. But I think we can agree manning did more for the colts than Johnson has for the texans. No disrespect. In that respect, in my heart he's always a colt, regardless of where he retires.

2. Ya and that's fine, but if the rings are near even, then people can start looking past that and compare numbers.

3. Everyone should realize this is a team game, therefore even the great may not be able to win with below average teams. He made up for alot of what the colts lacked. But with you argument, then it can be said that manning is better than Brady because we all know the pats were and have been a better team. Manning did more with less.

4. No argument there.

5. Addressed in 2 & 3.

Well Manning played with plenty Hall of Famers, but I don't want to get into the whole team thing. Thank you for the nice discussion, but I wouldn't bet on him winning the next 3 anyway. :goodluck:

I think he deserves all the appreciation he gets. Guy is widely considered to be one of if not the best QB of all time. Of course there are different opinions on it but he won the games and he deserves the love. Just what I think anyway lol.

I agree to an extent. Why I said it's hard to describe haha there really isn't any ONE word that would dscribe my opinion haha.

Easier said that done. Free agency didn't exist until the early 90's. I've heard "experts" suggest that the niners had a lot of reserves who would be starters elsewhere, and that's hardly something to congratulate the QB about. I always viewed them as a great team, and Montana an incredibly unspectacular QB primarily notable for his short-passing accuracy and his coolness under pressure.

He was great, but there were a lot of great QB's during that period. Personally if starting a team from scratch back then I would have chosen Marino and then Elway. THEN maybe you consider Montana, but was he really better than Kelly or Moon? Then there was Fouts, Aikman, etc, etc. It's no different than people elevating Bradshaw in the 70's when he wasn't even the best NFL QB born in Louisiana during that era, much less the best in the league, much less the best of all time. People overvalue SBs in these conversations.

Oh it is definitely easier said than done and I say my next statement knowing full well that hindsight is 20-20 but there were many picks we used in that era that could have been used to build a more balance team than a let's hope Peyton is Peyton team haha.

EDIT: Sorry for the clutter I had 7 notifications 5 of which were quotes and not all the same thread so I just tackled them one at a time haha.

I'm just wondering what lies? We all knew the cap space issue. If Grigson had trouble getting a team and releasing everyone with what we had, just imagine what would have happened had we kept manning. Mathis, gone. Reggie, gone. Bethea, gone. And anyone else that cost more than 5 dollars and a fish stick.

I think it was best for both parties involved.

Plus...he would be more well-known as a Bronco, and would more than likely retire as a Bronco, thus making his legacy team the Broncos. Winning three SBs there as opposed to one with the Colts...everyone would remember him as a Bronco.

Totally agree with this and the thought makes me sick.

Totally agree with this and the thought makes me sick.

I understand where your coming from, but I think it would be best for him. I genuinely want what's best for him because of all he did for us and our team. to wish otherwise is selfish.

I understand where your coming from, but I think it would be best for him. I genuinely want what's best for him because of all he did for us and our team. to wish otherwise is selfish.

Wishing the best for a former player and his new team at the expense of your own team is not fair to the team that you are supposed to be a fan of. It's not selfish to wish for one's own team to get to the SB every year, even if it means taking out the guy that used to be your guy. He is an opponent now though. You guys don't owe him anything. He gets paid millions to play football...he doesn't need you willing him to championships over your own guys. If the Colts don't make it to the playoffs or lose before meeting the Broncos? Well then it should be okay to root for the other guy. That's just what I think about it though.

Wishing the best for a former player and his new team at the expense of your own team is not fair to the team that you are supposed to be a fan of. It's not selfish to wish for one's own team to get to the SB every year, even if it means taking out the guy that used to be your guy. He is an opponent now though. You guys don't owe him anything. He gets paid millions to play football...he doesn't need you willing him to championships over your own guys. If the Colts don't make it to the playoffs or lose before meeting the Broncos? Well then it should be okay to root for the other guy. That's just what I think about it though.

We discussed this already. I was commenting on it making him sick. Do I want us to win a SB, yes. At the expense of manning, sure. But if it didn't happen, I wouldn't be too upset. It would be the one and only loss I would probably be ok with. Unless of course the loss was our fault like sacks, fumbles, and INT's.

And no it's not fair, and it sure seems like I'm being a manning fan and not a colts fan. This however is not the case. Ask my wife, I yell at my tv :haha:

We discussed this already. I was commenting on it making him sick. Do I want us to win a SB, yes. At the expense of manning, sure. But if it didn't happen, I wouldn't be too upset. It would be the one and only loss I would probably be ok with. Unless of course the loss was our fault like sacks, fumbles, and INT's.

And no it's not fair, and it sure seems like I'm being a manning fan and not a colts fan. This however is not the case. Ask my wife, I yell at my tv : haha:

As do I. As well as backflips and cartwheels.This leads me to one conclusion then. You are a passionate Colts fan. haha

As do I. As well as backflips and cartwheels.This leads me to one conclusion then. You are a passionate Colts fan. haha

You're a cool cat in my book Qwizboy.

Edit. Well I'm on my phone and can't figure out the thumbs up syntax, so thumbs up to you bro :haha: (that's one I know)

I am sorry but I don't get why people get so worked up over how Peyton will be remembered as in terms of if he was a Colt or Bronco. It comes down to what you remember him as. It's just like when the media likes to question Peyton's greatness due to lack of playoff success. I didn't need the media to tell me Peyton was great for me to know he was great and I don't need others to tell me Peyton was a Colt for me to know he was and had some real special memories here.

Wow. You would pick Manning over your Colts in the AFC champ game? That is stunning.

If Manning does not win one more ring much less two, he would not be in the top 5 for all time QBs. He would be right there with Favre somewhere in the top 10 perhaps even behind Favre if he does not break Favre's records for yardage and TDs.

Wow, some of the posts here are just embarrassing. To root for 1 guy over the team you supposedly root for and is supposed to be your "favorite team". Ha! Thats not a fan that I ever want to be affiliated with. There is a Bronco forum some of you could go hang out on and present your hero worship to your fellow bandwagoners. I don't want to hear about questioning fanhood either because some of you have made it abundantly clear that you are not Colts fans and no amount of spinning it in your delusional ways is going to change that. 

Wow. You would pick Manning over your Colts in the AFC champ game? That is stunning.

If Manning does not win one more ring much less two, he would not be in the top 5 for all time QBs. He would be right there with Favre somewhere in the top 10 perhaps even behind Favre if he does not break Favre's records for yardage and TDs.

Well you completely misunderstand everything and no clue about the context of what I'm trying to say or have said. I hardly believe we will make it to the AFC championship in the next 3 years. As per my other post. I would root for the colts but would not be upset if we lost to manning. I disagree with your evaluation if manning. Won't state why because there's no arguing opinions.

Wow, some of the posts here are just embarrassing. To root for 1 guy over the team you supposedly root for and is supposed to be your "favorite team". Ha! Thats not a fan that I ever want to be affiliated with. There is a Bronco forum some of you could go hang out on and present your hero worship to your fellow bandwagoners. I don't want to hear about questioning fanhood either because some of you have made it abundantly clear that you are not Colts fans and no amount of spinning it in your delusional ways is going to change that.

Well if your talking about me, as I'm the only one saying I don't mind manning beating us. Then please, have the courage to quote me if your gonna try to talk trash. And it's a good thing your not affiliated with me, idk you, you don't know me, and I could care less about your 'judgementalism'. You say you don't want to hear about questioning fanhood, but you question others? Hypocritical much? Maybe you should try to read my other posts and get a better understanding. But then I'm just spinning it cause I'm some sort of bandwagon fan. Even tho I'm still cheering for my tea and yelling at my tv and pacing back and forth when it gets tense like against the lions last year.. But like I said, I understand what he accomplishes and did for Indy and football. So is it wrong to wish the best for him? The colts will always be around. Manning will not. I can't fathom how since manning is gone, you completely act immaturely and seem to hate him completely by referring to him sarcastically as a hero. To alot of people he is, so you disrespect all those colts fans everywhere that view him as such. Grow up some please.

Well you completely misunderstand everything and no clue about the context of what I'm trying to say or have said. I hardly believe we will make it to the AFC championship in the next 3 years. As per my other post. I would root for the colts but would not be upset if we lost to manning. I disagree with your evaluation if manning. Won't state why because there's no arguing opinions.

You do know the Colts won 11 games last year and made the playoffs? Why on earth would you think your team would not be contending for the AFC champ game in the next three years? Or are you one of the fans not sold on Luck? I know there are a few of those.

I think Manning's best chance at a ring was last year. He had a cup cake schedule, the #1 seed and would have faced a guy in the SB who had less than a full season of starts under his belt. If he really wanted rings #2 and #3 he should have went to the niners. He won't have much more success in Denver - Fox is an average HC and the cold will continue to be a factor for him come playoff time.

Well if your talking about me, as I'm the only one saying I don't mind manning beating us. Then please, have the courage to quote me if your gonna try to talk trash. And it's a good thing your not affiliated with me, idk you, you don't know me, and I could care less about your 'judgementalism'. You say you don't want to hear about questioning fanhood, but you question others? Hypocritical much? Maybe you should try to read my other posts and get a better understanding. But then I'm just spinning it cause I'm some sort of bandwagon fan. Even tho I'm still cheering for my tea and yelling at my tv and pacing back and forth when it gets tense like against the lions last year.. But like I said, I understand what he accomplishes and did for Indy and football. So is it wrong to wish the best for him? The colts will always be around. Manning will not. I can't fathom how since manning is gone, you completely act immaturely and seem to hate him completely by referring to him sarcastically as a hero. To alot of people he is, so you disrespect all those colts fans everywhere that view him as such. Grow up some please.

Grow up, your the one worshiping a man that couldn't care less about you and I was talking about others as well talking about rooting for Manning to win multiple Super Bowls in the next few yrs. which would automatically mean the Colts wouldn't win any. If you don't like it then too bad, and I would have the courage to say it to anybody. You can't call yourself a Colts fan and at the same time wish for the Colts to get beat. It is complete and utter nonsense.

I also do not hate Manning, I was as big of fan when he was here as I am of most other players that have played for the Colts for the last 29 yrs.. Players come and players go though and when they are gone, then I will root for my team kick the crap of those players when they face each other. That is what being a fan is all about. I appreciate everything Manning done for the Colts but I'm also adult enough to know that the NFL is a business and it's about making money.

Manning wanted his money and Irsay felt like keeping him was a detriment to the entire team (and I emphasize the word TEAM). The team always comes first to me. I root for the laundry and I don't care who's wearing it. The Laundry comes first before and above any one player. 

You do know the Colts won 11 games last year and made the playoffs? Why on earth would you think your team would not be contending for the AFC champ game in the next three years? Or are you one of the fans not sold on Luck? I know there are a few of those.

I think Manning's best chance at a ring was last year. He had a cup cake schedule, the #1 seed and would have faced a guy in the SB who had less than a full season of starts under his belt. If he really wanted rings #2 and #3 he should have went to the niners. He won't have much more success in Denver - Fox is an average HC and the cold will continue to be a factor for him come playoff time.

See, all these accusational assumption cut your credibility and make an A out of you, not me. I completely endorse and believe in Luck. Heck i got his jetsey as soon as i could. He did wonderful, and is another franchise QB. we are firtunate to have him. i wouldnt want any other QB, even manning, because its whats best for the team. Ya we made the playoffs. And was out in the first round. I think we played above our talent, unfortunately. I'm sure we can make the playoffs, and I hope we go all the way. But I'm also a realist and have a wait and see approach. I find that I'm pecimistic, I don't get let down. And enjoy success even more.

I'm pretty sure the broncos SoS schedule next year is just as easy. And with another year of worjing together and additions, they could easily make it again, it is not unreasonable to believe that they are one of the favorites to win it all at the start if the season.

While I admit those people do exist I don't know if they are in this thread in full force.  Honestly some of the posts I saw seemed to be saying hey I would want the Colts to win but I am not going to be upset if they lose to Manning.  I can get that.  I mean if the Colts were to lose to the Giants I wouldn't like it but I wouldn't be as upset about it as say when they lose to Brady in the Pats because I just simply don't like the Pats while I do like the Giants.  I think that's most are saying here.  If the Colts lost to the Broncos they wouldn't be happy the Colts lost but it wouldn't be as bad as losing to other teams because they don't hate Manning and the Broncos.

With that said I agree with you that the fans who would openly cheer for Manning against the Colts do exist and I don't always get how those fans can say in the same sentence as saying that they are the biggest Colts fans in the world.  They seem to like Manning more than the Colts which is fine, nothing wrong with that just be honest with who you are and I doubt anyone would care.  People just take issue when people say hey I am the biggest Colts fan in the world but I want to see them lose to Manning.  That just doesn't make sense to people who want to see the Colts beat Manning because they are Colts fans.  Again though I don't think those people for the most part are in this thread although I would agree they exist.

By the same token I don't get the Colts fans who hope the Colts KILL the Broncos when they play because of Manning.  What did Manning do to people that was so wrong that people want to see him embarrassed?  He handled leaving about as classy as you could ask for and it's not like he was in the media asking for his release.  Personally I want to see the Colts in the game because I love the Colts.  With that said, I don't care if they win it by 1 or 30.  I just want them to win it.  I take no joy in seeing Manning get beat just because he got beat.  I would take all my joy from the Colts winning.  I want to be clear I am not saying you are saying you want to see the Colts want to kill the Broncos either.  I have no idea where you stand on that. 

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, April 9, 2013 - religious
Hidden by Nadine, April 9, 2013 - religious

See, all these accusational assumption cut your credibility and make an A out of you, not me. I completely endorse and believe in Luck. Heck i got his jetsey as soon as i could. He did wonderful, and is another franchise QB. we are firtunate to have him. i wouldnt want any other QB, even manning, because its whats best for the team. Ya we made the playoffs. And was out in the first round. I think we played above our talent, unfortunately. I'm sure we can make the playoffs, and I hope we go all the way. But I'm also a realist and have a wait and see approach. I find that I'm pecimistic, I don't get let down. And enjoy success even more.

I'm pretty sure the broncos SoS schedule next year is just as easy. And with another year of worjing together and additions, they could easily make it again, it is not unreasonable to believe that they are one of the favorites to win it all at the start if the season.

It's so much easier to just ignore these guys than to try and  explain anything/reason with them. Like trying to tell a Muslin extremist(No offense to the actual Muslim religion) that Christianity/Judaism is the correct religion(No this is not a this religion is better than another post. Hope nobody takes it that way just a metaphorical example).

Grow up, your the one worshiping a man that couldn't care less about you and I was talking about others as well talking about rooting for Manning to win multiple Super Bowls in the next few yrs. which would automatically mean the Colts wouldn't win any. If you don't like it then too bad, and I would have the courage to say it to anybody. You can't call yourself a Colts fan and at the same time wish for the Colts to get beat. It is complete and utter nonsense.

I also do not hate Manning, I was as big of fan when he was here as I am of most other players that have played for the Colts for the last 29 yrs.. Players come and players go though and when they are gone, then I will root for my team kick the crap of those players when they face each other. That is what being a fan is all about. I appreciate everything Manning done for the Colts but I'm also adult enough to know that the NFL is a business and it's about making money.

Manning wanted his money and Irsay felt like keeping him was a detriment to the entire team (and I emphasize the word TEAM). The team always comes first to me. I root for the laundry and I don't care who's wearing it. The Laundry comes first before and above any one player.

Worshipping? I'm not even going to respect that statement with a response.

I would not be against it no, nor mad that we lost to him. If the Colts win, great, if not, noone better to lose to. I could care less if the man cares or knows me, but I guarantee he appreciates fans, which was me and everyone else. I don't wish for them to be beat. But again, I'm realist and don't see us being there in 3 years, but you can think what you want of me. All the while ill be watching the Colts games and not the Broncos.

And you contradict or go into another hypocritical statement. If i don't like it then too bad, but you don't like what I'm saying ? So should you take your own advice, and not even bother responding? Seems others must tolerate you but your tolerance is near zero.

While I admit those people do exist I don't know if they are in this thread in full force.  Honestly some of the posts I saw seemed to be saying hey I would want the Colts to win but I am not going to be upset if they lose to Manning.  I can get that.  I mean if the Colts were to lose to the Giants I wouldn't like it but I wouldn't be as upset about it as say when they lose to Brady in the Pats because I just simply don't like the Pats while I do like the Giants.  I think that's most are saying here.  If the Colts lost to the Broncos they wouldn't be happy the Colts lost but it wouldn't be as bad as losing to other teams because they don't hate Manning and the Broncos.

With that said I agree with you that the fans who would openly cheer for Manning against the Colts do exist and I don't always get how those fans can say in the same sentence as saying that they are the biggest Colts fans in the world.  They seem to like Manning more than the Colts which is fine, nothing wrong with that just be honest with who you are and I doubt anyone would care.  People just take issue when people say hey I am the biggest Colts fan in the world but I want to see them lose to Manning.  That just doesn't make sense to people who want to see the Colts beat Manning because they are Colts fans.  Again though I don't think those people for the most part are in this thread although I would agree they exist.

By the same token I don't get the Colts fans who hope the Colts KILL the Broncos when they play because of Manning.  What did Manning do to people that was so wrong that people want to see him embarrassed?  He handled leaving about as classy as you could ask for and it's not like he was in the media asking for his release.  Personally I want to see the Colts in the game because I love the Colts.  With that said, I don't care if they win it by 1 or 30.  I just want them to win it.  I take no joy in seeing Manning get beat just because he got beat.  I would take all my joy from the Colts winning.  I want to be clear I am not saying you are saying you want to see the Colts want to kill the Broncos either.  I have no idea where you stand on that. 

I get what you're saying but like we said, for someone to say they are a Colts fan and then turn around and hope that Manning beats the Colts in their next sentence is completely ridiculous to me. If thats the way they fell, then they are not Colts fans, plain and simple. Now if they said I root for the Colts unless they play Manning, then thats a different story and I don't have a problem with that. At least they are being honest with them selves and everybody else. 

It's so much easier to just ignore these guys than to try and explain anything/reason with them. Like trying to tell a Muslin extremist(No offense to the actual Muslim religion) that Christianity/Judaism is the correct religion(No this is not a this religion is better than another post. Hope nobody takes it that way just a metaphorical example).

Because its all an argument of feelings and opinions, nothing is correct or wrong, just judging others views.

Worshipping? I'm not even going to respect that statement with a response.

I would not be against it no, nor mad that we lost to him. If the Colts win, great, if not, noone better to lose to. I could care less if the man cares or knows me, but I guarantee he appreciates fans, which was me and everyone else. I don't wish for them to be beat. But again, I'm realist and don't see us being there in 3 years, but you can think what you want of me. All the while ill be watching the Colts games and not the Broncos.

And you contradict or go into another hypocritical statement. If i don't like it then too bad, but you don't like what I'm saying ? So should you take your own advice, and not even bother responding? Seems others must tolerate you but your tolerance is near zero.

Im just pasting this from my other post...

for someone to say they are a Colts fan and then turn around and hope that Manning beats the Colts in their next sentence is completely ridiculous to me. If thats the way they feel, then they are not Colts fans, plain and simple. Now if they said I root for the Colts unless they play Manning, then thats a different story and I don't have a problem with that. At least they are being honest with them selves and everybody else. 

If you explained yourself like this, I would have no problem, but IMO you can't have it both ways. If you are a Manning fan 1st, then I have no problem with that, but IMO a true Colts fan or fan of any team for that matter to root against their team for one individual isn't my interpretation of a true fan. Sorry if that is against your meaning of what a fan is but I think most would agree that a fan never roots against their team in favor of an individual player that they want to see succeed. For the record, If the Colts don't win a super bowl in the yrs. Manning has left, then yeah I hope he can pull 1 or 2 more out, but I would NEVER root for him to beat the Colts. If this is the way you actually feel, then you should work on rewording your statements.