Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2014 CAP.

Dark Superman

Looks like we will have quite a bit of money for next season. Have to factor in a longterm McAfee contract, which will drop it a tiny bit. 

Cap space will be good for re-signing Vontae. 

Remember we are going to have to sign Vontae and start putting back for Luck Fleener Allen Ty who will all be due contracts.no need to wait .I figure they start talking to Luck after end or 3rd year.We will be losing alot of Mathis cap hit by then Iam sure.

Anyone know who will be the big FA next year that we need to re-signn? McAfee was tagged this year so we will need an extension for him and I think Bethea is also going to be a FA. I think we need to make some moves in the next few years before Luck's contract takes up too much of the cap. What do you guys think? Hoping for a SB appearance in the next 2-3 years because the "future is now"!

We can free up much much more if we wanted too. If any one of these players don't work we can cut them before next year.

Hasselback cap saving 3.5mil. No dead cap 2014

Toler cap saving 4.5 mil. .333 mil dead cap 2014

Walden cap saving 4mil. .250 mil dead cap 2014

Just pointing out if these guys don't work we can gain way more cap with little dead cap space

Anyone know who will be the big FA next year that we need to re-signn? McAfee was tagged this year so we will need an extension for him and I think Bethea is also going to be a FA. I think we need to make some moves in the next few years before Luck's contract takes up too much of the cap. What do you guys think? Hoping for a SB appearance in the next 2-3 years because the "future is now"!

Vontae will need a new contract after this season. And if the dude plays well he's gonna wanna get paid.

We can free up much much more if we wanted too. If any one of these players don't work we can cut them before next year.

Hasselback cap saving 3.5mil. No dead cap 2014

Toler cap saving 4.5 mil. .333 mil dead cap 2014

Walden cap saving 4mil. .250 mil dead cap 2014

Just pointing out if these guys don't work we can gain way more cap with little dead cap space

Well dang guess some of this is wrong when I looked it up I guess it wasn't the right numbers sorry

I believe Vontae, Bethea, and Brown are the big FAs that I'm aware of. Costanzo will be a FA the next year so they may want to lock him up as well if he plays well this year.

I think the only one that will be re-signed is Davis. Bethea is getting older and declining and Brown had been a bust. 

I think the only one that will be re-signed is Davis. Bethea is getting older and declining and Brown had been a bust. 

I don't think Brown has been a bust...but he is nothing more than a change of pace back imo. Not an every down back worthy of a 1st rd pick that's for sure. Bethea will be 30 and has shown no sign of that pro bowl caliber play that got him his huge contract he has. Davis is a definate if he continues to play well.