Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 03/26 "Twosday Twofer"

sb41champs

Enjoy "Twodays Twosday Twofer":

1.  Which of the pre-draft opportunities do you think is the most important for an NFL team to evaluate a player:

A.  Collegiate game film

B.  NFL Combine

C.  Pro Day workouts

D.  Pre-draft visits at the team facility

2.  Now that the Colts have signed a number of veteran free-agents to address specific "need" areas on the roster - which positions to YOU think still need to be upgraded in the NFL draft ??

I don't like this phrasing. Upgraded ? I doubt we'll draft anyone that will be an upgrade. Furthermore, the NFL draft isn't always about improving on a position you think needs improvement. Sometimes it's better to draft a player who can take the time to learn and get ready at the pro level, and helps in the long term.

I don't like this phrasing. Upgraded ? I doubt we'll draft anyone that will be an upgrade. Furthermore, the NFL draft isn't always about improving on a position you think needs improvement. Sometimes it's better to draft a player who can take the time to learn and get ready at the pro level, and helps in the long term.

faile attempt at a derail .. I would say a) , and I draft a cb , or olb . We can wait till next year for a WR that draft Is going to be amazing !