Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck Era vs Manning Era

Dark Superman

I hope you will be able to do that but I seriously doubt it..... too many serious flaws..... But, I won't laugh at you when they come back to .500 or less and Luck is still as bad as he was last year....... I am too nice of a fellow to do that..... :dancing:

If he was so bad then why did we make the playoffs? And why did he lead 7 game winning drives? Why was he a candidate for Rookie of the year? Why did he get to play in the Pro Bowl and do quite well. Yeah your lost buddy!!!! As I already said Stats don't always define success! Try looking at the whole story and situation, Not just what you wanna look at which is about 15%!

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson is also a user of the option and a fine runner. I look for a big year from Cam Newton this year but his team is terrible.... but I think he will be great and I would sure as heck take him ahead of Andrew Luck..... :dancing:

I respect your opinion but I believe newton is to big headed for his own good and crumbles under pressure more.

If he was so bad then why did we make the playoffs? And why did he lead 7 game winning drives? Why was he a candidate for Rookie of the year? Why did he get to play in the Pro Bowl and do quite well. Yeah your lost buddy!!!! As I already said Stats dont define Success! Try looking at the whole story and situation, Not just what you wanna look at which is about 15%!

He did well in the pro bowl? He threw interceptions. You got into the playoffs on pure good fortune. The Colts will return to earth this year with a more difficult schedule and will play closer to what they are. I predict 8-8 or less. 6-10 would not surprise me at all. Luck was not a Rookie of the Year Candidate. RGIII had that put away and his rookie running back was ahead of Luck. I think Luck was no better than fourth in that race. No, stats don't define success but they do point out strenghts and weaknesses. I do look at the whole situation. Wilson and RGIII will be rated much higher than Luck again this year. Tannehill might do that too.... I would certainly bet on Cam Newton to be ranked ahead of him. Luck is a mediocre QB with lots of problems. You don't get a 75.6 QB rating by playing well..... :dancing:

I respect your opinion but I believe newton is to big headed for his own good and crumbles under pressure more.

Luck will NEVER be the QB Newton already is. Newton needs a better supporting cast and a new coaching staff.... I think you mistake confidence for being big headed. That guy is a star....... :dancing:

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, March 30, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by shecolt, March 30, 2013 - No reason given

I don't respect his opinion at all. It's flat out one flew over the cooco's nest type of crazy. That guy Luck who broke the rookie record for passing yards with slew of rookies and butter fingers Avery dropping balls all over the place. Yeah, he's worse than manning, Brady, Wilson, rg3, cam newton and tannahill? That sum it up? Get a clue bud. You're a flat out joke. No wonder you're an nba fan. Cause that league is a joke also who just caters to the names. Yeah Luck, the guy who broke all of John Elways records at Stanford. Yeah, he sucks...he has soooo many flaws. Last post I will respond to your ridiculous drivel.

It's MY opinion that you are nothing but a Colts hating troll who still is upset about manning. It is MY opinion that you don't have the foggiest clue at all as to what you're talking about.