Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ryan Grigson's attitude towards fans through the first few signings of Free Agency

Deathiltis

Grigson has my support.  Not because of last year's draft and his pick ups in free agency, but because he wasn't afraid to part ways with all of those bad contracts that Polian signed players to.  I do ding Grigson a little for keeping Freeney but otherwise he's done well. 

Grigson has my support.  Not because of last year's draft and his pick ups in free agency, but because he wasn't afraid to part ways with all of those bad contracts that Polian signed players to.  I do ding Grigson a little for keeping Freeney but otherwise he's done well. 

It's funny. Lots of people weren't real crazy about his draft right at first either. Time will tell. I think he did pretty fair

hilarious... i want to follow some people to their jobs and tell them how they are messing it up. "too much lettuce on that big Mac"

This is Peggy...transfer.....

Good one fellas. Hey, Grigs is leaps & bounds above GM Chris Polian. Ah, the good old days filled with "liars & rats" right Bill Polian?  haha  Lollygager8 & BrentMc11 will appreciate that joke down amnesia lane.  :thmup:

I can't ding him for keeping freeney.  1. who else was there to play the rush linebacker spot? Hughes?? He improved and I believe he can start.  Had grigs gone that way however, fans would have been outside the complex ready to hang him and riot... 2. You just released the most popular player in franchise history.. do you really want to test your luck and release the second??

hilarious... i want to follow some people to their jobs and tell them how they are messing it up. "too much lettuce on that big Mac"

Ehh it's part of his job.  It's the NFL, it's very public, very popular and everyone has an opinion.  (And I think people often underestimate what a good FA wants to be paid.)

But in the end the results speak for themselves.