Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What a win means Sunday

danlhart87

Colts clinch 5th seed and would play AFC North winner. Chances are Pats aren't gonna lose to the 6th seed (2nd in North) so expect Colts to go to Houston if we get past first round. AFC Title Game would then be Colts vs Pats/Broncos winner.

Im looking forward to the playoffs a lot.

I really like the chances of playing the Broncos. That would be such a good game. 

I think Peyton Manning would do to our secondary what Tom Brady did to it.  Add to that Peyton's lighting quick pass release to shut down our pass rushers and it would be a night mare.  Also if you don't think Peyton Manning would love a chance to end the Colts season and advance in the playoffs you are underestimating how competitive Peyton Manning is.  I want nothing to do with Peyton Manning in the playoffs. 

I think Peyton Manning would do to our secondary what Tom Brady did to it.  Add to that Peyton's lighting quick pass release to shut down our pass rushers and it would be a night mare.  Also if you don't think Peyton Manning would love a chance to end the Colts season and advance in the playoffs you are underestimating how competitive Peyton Manning is.  I want nothing to do with Peyton Manning in the playoffs. 

There would only be one way we'd have a shot at beating Peyton..If he sees 7 or less in the box, he usually checks to a run...We'd have to force him to check off to runs, and hope we can get to the backs before they rip us to shreds...

It would be interesting for headlines, hype, excitement, but I have to agree with you..I don't want any part of playing the Broncos right now...

A win would mean a trip to the playoffs earlier than most people expected.

Good thing is, we would go against Baltimore or Cincinnati which pose the least challenge.

Problem is if we win, we go against the Texans at home. 3rd time in 5 weeks, and I don't like our chances in that game.

Of the Texans, Broncos or Patriots, this year, on their home fields... I'd take our chances against Houston all day long. As many have said on this Forum, the Colts were a couple mistakes away from the upset last week.

Of the Texans, Broncos or Patriots, this year, on their home fields... I'd take our chances against Houston all day long. As many have said on this Forum, the Colts were a couple mistakes away from the upset last week.

I would take our chances against the Texans too.

But the Texans didn't even play their best game.

I don't like our chances to make a deep playoff run this year.