Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

will luck get to 20 td passes

Stephen

He is at 13 with five games to go the franchise record is 26 I don't think he gets that. 20tds is also up in the air being that we play teams with solid defense. Lions have good pass rush so luck might have trouble throwing more than a td in that game. Texans also have good pass rush. Luck managed one td against the titans the first time. And then the chiefs

He is at 13 with five games to go the franchise record is 26 I don't think he gets that. 20tds is also up in the air being that we play teams with solid defense. Lions have good pass rush so luck might have trouble throwing more than a td in that game. Texans also have good pass rush. Luck managed one td against the titans the first time. And then the chiefs

Yes, but will we get to the playoffs?

Good topic, Steve. I think he'll end with somewhere around 22 TDs in regular season. I predicted he'd brake 18s record of 26 but that ain't gonna happen unless he throws a few 4TD games which he's capable of. I really, really want to see him keep those INTs under 20. Heck, I'll even beg for under 15 (which means only 2 more gives in the last 5 games).

Its so unbelievable that a rookie QB comes in on a team lacking talent and has the possibility of leading it to 10 or even 11 wins. We're so, uh, Lucky.

I care about Wins, if we Win one more Game, he sets the Record for No. 1 Overall QB Draft Pick Wins (Tied right now with Bradford - 7)

So, the kid is still writing his name in the History Books & I'm proud of him. He doesn't have to throw 20 or 26 this year. Cause with the development of him, there will be plenty more TD's in his Career

I care about Wins, if we Win one more Game, he sets the Record for No. 1 Overall QB Draft Pick Wins (Tied right now with Bradford - 7)

So, the kid is still writing his name in the History Books & I'm proud of him. He doesn't have to throw 20 or 26 this year. Cause with the development of him, there will be plenty more TD's in his Career

That's a stat worth chasing, hopefully he sets the bar very high.

the more tds he throws or runs the better our chances of winning

Which is it? In your first post you've indicated correctly that he has 13 TD passes. In your second post on the same thread you also indicate that the more he throws AND runs the Colts have a greater chance of winning.

He does have 5 rushing TD's, giving him 18 total touchdowns.

I'll take that with 5 games to go along with a playoff birth. Wouldn't you?

I predicted 20 TDs and 16 INTs before the season and I'm sticking with that!

I can see:

1 vs DET

1 vs TEN

1 @ HOU

2 vs KC

2 vs HOU

Yes, but will we get to the playoffs?

It would be nice as Dalton Just became the 3rd qb to throw for 20 TD's in each of his first 2 seasons, Others Peyton & Marino , this would then give him a chance to be # 4 next year and join that group

It would be nice as Dalton Just became the 3rd qb to throw for 20 TD's in each of his first 2 seasons, Others Peyton & Marino , this would then give him a chance to be # 4 next year and join that group

yea i expect wilson and rg3 to hit atleast 20 tds to

Which is it? In your first post you've indicated correctly that he has 13 TD passes. In your second post on the same thread you also indicate that the more he throws AND runs the Colts have a greater chance of winning.

He does have 5 rushing TD's, giving him 18 total touchdowns.

I'll take that with 5 games to go along with a playoff birth. Wouldn't you?

Im leaning more to the td throws than runs since qbs are measured more on throwing it into the endzone

Im leaning more to the td throws than runs since qbs are measured more on throwing it into the endzone

I've noticed your very concerned how other teams fans judge our QB. They are biased anyway, no matter what Luck does, they will try to bash him. Our QB and how he scores isn't the problem. Your not putting style points above winning are you? I'm not trying to bagger you, I'm trying to help you with some perspective. Maybe you will enjoy Colts games more if you weren't worried about your friend's opinions. All of the sport analyst love him, think he's phenomenal.( Skip isn't a analyst)