Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gamecock potential

I would love to see us pick up lattimore. I know he is only a junior this year but I have watched for the last two years. I love the way he runs! Another guy is clowney. He is only a soph but if he keeps progressing hewill turn out to be a great rushing lb. He plays at 6 foot 6 and 256 but he's a de right now

You yhink he would be better suited as a de or lb?

Lattimore would be a luxury but I love the way he plays

me to, I just think Brown and Ballard can run, we have a new blocking scheme and a couple players on the Line that just are not starters. Clowney looks build like a speed rushing DE but maybe he could play both

I think Clowney projects as a 4-3 RDE pass rusher....

I see him and the person I see is Jevon Kerse... 6'6" 260, fast, relentless to the QB... but that's his game. All pass rush.

And that's fine by me. But I don't see much of anything else..... at least, not yet.

Maybe he grows into more. Maybe not. He already has a first round skill (supreme pass rusher) will he develop any more of his game? We'll see....

• 2 weeks later...

Lattimore is as good as there is but unfortunately he just experienced another bad knee/leg injury in the Tennessee game. It was really nasty looking. It was really horrible.

Reminded me a bit of Willis Mcgahee at Miami, and we all know he returned to have a better career than many expected.

Hopefully Lattimore can do the same.

Just keep moving if you things like this get to you.

678442904.jpg?key=640480&Expires=1351360066&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=fBgjDRLsqvB5hIoQmea2oNTxPX8-ZaCvFiB-~UfflQSxP08O~7cETnnu94ZryZxdAMn6hTfeT~n~4v5FdPZfafZcccMu~ziwUXBhxRAEFm4i~WQN85XRbPLWOXEtFl~dmbjLBPHAIfXaBQuq9fYgXa7n6OhuaZ75EDe1cKoLR7E_

Lattimore is as good as there is but unfortunately he just experienced another bad knee/leg injury in the Tennessee game. It was really nasty looking. It was really horrible.

Reminded me a bit of Willis Mcgahee at Miami, and we all know he returned to have a better career than many expected.

Hopefully Lattimore can do the same.

Just keep moving if you things like this get to you.

678442904.jpg?key=640480&Expires=1351360066&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=fBgjDRLsqvB5hIoQmea2oNTxPX8-ZaCvFiB-~UfflQSxP08O~7cETnnu94ZryZxdAMn6hTfeT~n~4v5FdPZfafZcccMu~ziwUXBhxRAEFm4i~WQN85XRbPLWOXEtFl~dmbjLBPHAIfXaBQuq9fYgXa7n6OhuaZ75EDe1cKoLR7E_

Did his leg break?

Heard one announcer say....

"This might not be season ending, this could be career ending..."

Honestly, it looks like the knee exploded. Wouldn't be surprised if its all the ligaments and the cartilage, and some bone damage as well. It looked catastrophic.

FJC is right.... this is not for the squeamish....

Best of luck to Lattimore, who by the accounts I've read and heard, is a good kid....

Hate when bad things happen to good people....

Basically the worst news possible. If it's true. It's coming from an Alabama reporter and he said the news was spreading through the Alabama press box during the Alabama/Miss. St. game.

Time will tell, hopefully the report is a bit premature, but either way it didn't look good.

http://www.nesn.com/2012/10/report-marcus-lattimore-broke-femur-patella-tore-acl-mcl-pcl-lcl-in-knee.html

The South Carolina running back reportedly broke his femur and patella and tore four ligaments in his right knee -- his ACL, MCL, PCL and LCL according to Brian VanOchten of WDGM.

To compare Lattimore's injury to the famous one suffered by Willis McGahee in the 2003 Fiesta Bowl National Championship Game, the current Denver Broncos' running back tore his ACL, MCL and PCL. McGahee was still drafted in the first round of the 2003 draft, and sat out that entire season.

I certainly hope this kid had some form of insurance policy like a lot of stars do.

Yea Lattimore's knee is done. I wasnt to impressed with Clowney. He was a non factor till the last minute of the game. He was going against one of the better tackles in the draft though

i thought they moved dallas thomas to guard?