RT - 1st round draft pick

***OR***

LT - Castanzo

LG - 2013 FA

C - Satele

RG - Warmack

RT - Britton

Interesting exercise.....

And, of course, this blows up in our faces if J'Ville re-signs Britton. But, he's someone who I have my eye on.

LT-Castonzo

LG-Satele

C-Shipley

RG-Warmack

RT-Reitz

LT-Castonzo

LG-Barrett Jones

C-Satele

RG-Travis Frederic

RT-Alex Hurst

LT-Castonzo

LG-Warmack

C-Satele

RG-Hicks

RT-Wagner

LT-Castonzo

LG-Travis Frederic

C-Shipley

RG-Britton

RT-Ricky Wagner

LT-Castonzo

LG-Hicks

C-Barrett Jones

RG-Alvin Bailey

RT-Ricky Wagner

isnt' britton injury prone and has back issues?

If that's true, that would likely end our interest...

Part of my reason for interest is I believe Britton has shown the ability to play tackle or guard.... a nice ability....

But if he's got on-going injury issues, then you've just taken the wind out of those sails.... :bored::gloomy::giveup:

Shipley had a real good game vs Green Bay, I dont know much about Vollmer or Rinehart, to me Reitz has no business playing Guard, just does not get much push in the run game, good at Pass Blocking but I think he is better suited at RT do to him being agile for a big man

Shipley had a real good game vs Green Bay, I dont know much about Vollmer or Rinehart, to me Reitz has no business playing Guard, just does not get much push in the run game, good at Pass Blocking but I think he is better suited at RT do to him being agile for a big man

I feel like Reitz is very underrated and can't wait for him to get back. I do agree though, he seems to be better suited to play RT but it's really just a potential fit at this point. Vollmer is a top 5 RT in this league where a good RT is hard to come by. Rinehart has been in a RG tandem with Kraig Urbik in Buffalo for a couple years. He's pretty much the backup, but both guys have been good for a while. They're both FAs next year so I don't see why one of them fails to hit the market.

If that's true, that would likely end our interest...

Part of my reason for interest is I believe Britton has shown the ability to play tackle or guard.... a nice ability....

But if he's got on-going injury issues, then you've just taken the wind out of those sails.... :bored::gloomy::giveup:

he's had knee issues and worst of all back issues....herniated disk last year. and for those wanting sebastian vollmer, who i really like, he's had two back surgeries...

LT-Castonzo

LG-Hicks

C-Satele

RG-Warmack

RT-Britton or Alex Hurt

the only change from this year might be justice as he is a free agent and the colts can't control it. don't get the hicks love. 32 teams passed on him 250 times on draft day and through six weeks 31 teams have shown zero interest in signing him off the colts practice squad. now he's a starter next year ?

the only change from this year might be justice as he is a free agent and the colts can't control it. don't get the hicks love. 32 teams passed on him 250 times on draft day and through six weeks 31 teams have shown zero interest in signing him off the colts practice squad. now he's a starter next year ?

cant be any worse then Mcglynn pretending to be a Guard in a Power Blocking scheme and dont get me started on Olsen I do think its very possible the whole right side of the O Line is not changed and one of the positions will but Justice and Mcglynn are not the answer regardless

I feel like Reitz is very underrated and can't wait for him to get back. I do agree though, he seems to be better suited to play RT but it's really just a potential fit at this point. Vollmer is a top 5 RT in this league where a good RT is hard to come by. Rinehart has been in a RG tandem with Kraig Urbik in Buffalo for a couple years. He's pretty much the backup, but both guys have been good for a while. They're both FAs next year so I don't see why one of them fails to hit the market.

I really like reitz also has great speed and footwork for Tackle but not enough strength for run push

A couple of different scenarios involving three players:

LT: Anthony Castonzo

LG: Joe Reitz

C: Samson Satele/AQ Shipley

RG: Andy Levitre (signed as FA from the Bills)

RT: Demetress Bell (released by the Eagles, signed as FA)

LG: Joe Reitz

RG: Larry Warford (3rd round draft pick out of Kentucky)

LG: Andy Levitre (signed as FA from the Bills)

RG: Larry Warford (3rd round draft pick out of Kentucky)

*Eagles can get out of Bell's contract after this year without paying him anything but the 3.25M he cost them this year. They likely get Jason Peters back from injury next year, and are not interested in triggering more guaranteed money in Bell's deal.

Andy Levitre is by far the best guard who will be eligible for free agency in 2013. Will be interesting if he gets to the open market. Chad Rinehart is a good alternative.

cant be any worse then Mcglynn pretending to be a Guard in a Power Blocking scheme and dont get me started on Olsen I do think its very possible the whole right side of the O Line is not changed and one of the positions will but Justice and Mcglynn are not the answer regardless

my money says mr grigson and mr pagano definitely disagree with you. i see you still have a hard on for mcglynn despite the fact he has graded out the highest through 4 games of all the linemen.