Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Power Rankings (10/9/12)

PatMcAfeeFan

Super charged emotion because of Coach Pagano's illness led us to the win over the Packers, I predicted this last week in a couple of blogs on here because of the Coaches condition that we would be supercharged emotionally and defeat Green Bay 31 to 27(not too far off), but we can't stop there we need to keep playing at that same kind of level to keep winning games for the Coach. We have 5 winnable games coming up and if we can keep our emotion as charged as it was for the Packers game we have a good chance of winning those games! And by some chance we do that our power rankings will go sky high!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They must not like Cousins. RG3 has a concussion.

At least the Redskins can still run the ball, which the Jets can not even with their starting QB in the game supposedly posing as a threat in the passing game. The Redskins have not gotten blown out by anybody unlike the Jets. RG3 had a concussion, he didn't blow out his knee or anything significant enough to miss multiple games. The Redskins have better receivers than the Jets, and the Redskins have a pretty decent defense.

I think they are crazy for that pick.

They must not like Cousins. RG3 has a concussion.

according to the skins though RG3 will play this weekend. there is also the speculation that the concussion report was never real anyway. NFL is investigating it. hmmm oh well. but about cousins he could be trade bait to dangle infront of someone like KC, maybe even get their second round pick back lol because KC will be desperate for a QB once Quinn fails.

At least the Redskins can still run the ball, which the Jets can not even with their starting QB in the game supposedly posing as a threat in the passing game. The Redskins have not gotten blown out by anybody unlike the Jets. RG3 had a concussion, he didn't blow out his knee or anything significant enough to miss multiple games. The Redskins have better receivers than the Jets, and the Redskins have a pretty decent defense.

I think they are crazy for that pick.

i gotta agree Alfred Morris really opened up their run game. i actually think he is a sleeper pick for the rookie of the year award. 3rd in rushing yards, tied for the most TD's, 4th in avg yards a game. he is a beast. now only if their OC would stop using what is working for them (the run game) and trying to pass so much then they would win more games. that has been the story this year, their losses all have been because they went away with the run game after morris gets 100 yards and they start throwing more in the second half.