Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Let me ask again

Colts12to87

i asked like a week ago should we look into sighning shaun smith for help as NT and every one said no we are good at NT

NOW let me ask again should we try out shaun smith or is there a better NT out there ?

Wonder why the Titans released him? Yeah, I'd say he's better than what we have on the team right now (with Chapman on PUP).

I really wouldnt mind who we looked at cause with Chapman injured and Johnson is servicable then its up for grabs. I want Aunoby to step up

i belive Aunoby will be a great backup for chapman in following years but we need help now and still belive Johnson is not a good NT

i belive Aunoby will be a great backup for chapman in following years but we need help now and still belive Johnson is not a good NT

Agreeded. Johnson just cant handle the 1-technique, he just disappers durring the run. Im really rooting for Chapman and Aunoby right now.

I wonder how Tepper would do if they moved him to NT.

With less than 2 weeks before the regular season begins?

Horrendously.

I mean, it's a sketchy proposition if you do it at the start of camp. It's way too late for that now, I would say.

Most of the time big name guys like this that hit the market and go unsigned for as long as guys like Smith and Haynesworth have there is a reason and the reason is normally because they aren't the player you remembered them being or anything close to that. I really don't think Grigson is looking for guys that are going to help us for a year or two. They want guys that can help us going forward. With that said I do expect us to make some kinda move at DT. We need another body to replace McKinney if nothing else.