Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts will win big Sunday

tfunky14

We will win this week guys! We still haven't lost 2 in a row. This is a playoff game in some ways. A win means we got the division by about 95%. 12th man is gonna bring it! Were gonna run! Were gonna get first downs! Were gonna score in the red zone! We will get sacks ! We will get takaways! Basically were going show the world that we are a force!!!

COLTSTRONG!!!!!!!

Watching the last Titans game, it was obvious that we made very good adjustments at half time regarding stopping the run. That was just two weeks ago.

Pagano said that the poor run defense in the first half had to do with not containing "gap" responsibility. I think we will be able to stop the run and make the Titans a one-dimensional team. Then it becomes a game of who has the better passing game, since we're also a one dimensional team. Let's keep in mind that Fitzpatrick outplayed Luck the first game.

I'll be hoping for the win, but........the reality of the moment and a look at distant history with teams in our division shows that it is difficult to sweep them.  There are plenty of examples of us winning in their house, and losing in our own.  Our team is hurting right now, and I find it difficult to make a bold statement that the Colts will win this sunday.  The fact that the Titans will be playing this game like a playoff game, does not help.

I'll guarantee that the Colts will be in attendance in some form, and that David Reed will be stopped short of the 20 if he comes out of the end zone.