Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Even Alexa is a Patriots Fan...

Buck Showalter

Never been a huge tech or gadget guy, but we got an Amazon echo for Christmas, & its a pretty fun toy, sort of like an endless jukebox...

Anyways today I asked it who would win the Superbowl & Alexa's answer was, & I quote:

"Its still a little early to say, but as we were all reminded last year you can never count out the patriots."

So even Alexa seems to be a Patriots fan...

Anyways thought it was pretty funny...

35 minutes ago, Buck Showalter said:

Never been a huge tech or gadget guy, but we got an Amazon echo for Christmas, & its a pretty fun toy, sort of like an endless jukebox...

Anyways today I asked it who would win the Superbowl & Alexa's answer was, & I quote:

"Its still a little early to say, but as we were all reminded last year you can never count out the patriots."

godfather.jpg

On this, the day that the Pats secure a 7th straight AFCCG, you bring this up?

Get this corn out of my face.

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Buck Showalter said:

Refs: "Hey Alexa, which team should win the challenge?"

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

7 straight Final 4's is an amazing feat. We have made 5 since 1995 and that is actually Great. 7 in a row is off the charts. They will probably win their 6th SB too unfortunately.

LeBron James, Patriots, Alabama, Penguins, Uconn lady huskies. American sports ladies and gentlemen:scoregood:

My parents have this gadget and when I went over there a while back, I asked it - Will the Cubs Repeat as World Series Champs? Alexa said "what do I look like a Psychic". I then said - Alexa quit getting smart with me, will the Cubs Repeat as World Series Champs. Alexa said "the Dodgers currently have the best record so don't bet on it" lmao . The thing seems real as hell!