Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Not a Pagano fan, BUT

azcolt

8 hours ago, azcolt said:

Anyone who follows the NFL knows there are few easy wins. Every team has talent. So why don’t we celebrate the win yesterday and stop pointing out all of the warts at least until our next loss?

We’re only a game behind with a promising young qb who has only a half dozen starts and a month of Colts practice under his belt. Getting him was a steal and stealing from the Pats doesn’t happen often. Do I think getting Luck back soon will result in a playoff spot? No, but we still have a chance after five games and win or lose, it’s fun to watch a young safety, qb and rb show a lot of potential star qualities. I think we have found a good GM. Hopefully Irsay will let him pick a coach for 2018.

Yes, please because Pagano is the worst coach in the NFL.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

The only way we go 8-8 again is if Lucks out there but I don't know if it happens this year regardless Defense sucks and the o-line isn't much better.

defense does not suck we have a young promising secondary and an improved D line we are only a good ILb away from a solid lineup sorry pal you must be watching a different team:headspin:

7 hours ago, Blue Shoe Savior 12 said:

Pagano and Grigson wasted six years from this franchise.

Time to move on and allow Chris Ballard to bring in his personel.

Agreed. Pagano isn't leading the Colts to a Lombardi. We should've realized that 2 years ago. We've wasted enough time.

And I could care less about some random coach or something from years ago who had the same record or worse than Pagano in the same amount of time, but ended up winning the Super Bowl. I know someone is going to bring up some example of that. Regardless of how we finish , Pagano needs to be off this team.

27 minutes ago, lance_m8 said:

defense does not suck we have a young promising secondary and an improved D line we are only a good ILb away from a solid lineup sorry pal you must be watching a different team:headspin:

Look at it a second time we are the second worst total defense and worst scoring defense 3rd worst in pass defense and half decent in run defense.

1 hour ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Look at it a second time we are the second worst total defense and worst scoring defense 3rd worst in pass defense and half decent in run defense.

Yeah when you get blown out twice and have only played 5 games stats can lie every game our offense has done well with T.O.P. our defense gets results its hard to be a good defense when you are on the field most of the game but its okay you are a stats guy keep doing you :rock:

10 hours ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

This is laughable at best, unless you have been talking directly to Irsay, who will make the final call.  Your opinion...yeah, no arguments there, but your guarantee and a dime still won't get me bubble gum.

I don't care either way if Pagano is retained or not.  I'll leave all that to Irsay and Ballard.  Howdy-Doody could be coaching this team and I still want the Colts to win.  That's the bottom line.

Howdy-Doody would probably be better than Pagano.

30 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

We can be thankful he's not Mike Zimmer of the Vikings and starts his star QB in a game when he clearly is not ready to play and risking further injury.   Another example of coaches making bad decisions trying to win football games. 

Not sure what Zimmer was thinking

1 hour ago, richard pallo said:

We can be thankful he's not Mike Zimmer of the Vikings and starts his star QB in a game when he clearly is not ready to play and risking further injury.   Another example of coaches making bad decisions trying to win football games. 

31 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Not sure what Zimmer was thinking

Here's an expert medical/football opinion-

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/profootballdoc/sd-sp-pfd-bradford-vikings-bears-1009-story.html fpr

It took baseball player Bryce Harper 7 weeks to return form his bone bruise...for comparison.

Does this help with Colts fans views of wanting Luck to get back in there before the season is lost?

10 hours ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Here's an expert medical/football opinion-

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/profootballdoc/sd-sp-pfd-bradford-vikings-bears-1009-story.html fpr

It took baseball player Bryce Harper 7 weeks to return form his bone bruise...for comparison.

Does this help with Colts fans views of wanting Luck to get back in there before the season is lost?

Only if is completely healthy which certainly was not the case for Bradford.  And it looks like they are taking that approach with Andrew. 

19 hours ago, richard pallo said:

I think if we had a healthy Luck to start the season we would be in first place in our division and there would be no conversation on Pagano.  

Based off of our schedule and the improve to the defense I agree. We’ll see what this can do once a few players return. Geathers news looks promising. 

2 hours ago, a06cc said:

Based off of our schedule and the improve to the defense I agree. We’ll see what this can do once a few players return. Geathers news looks promising. 

Geathers is a difference maker, when healthy. Getting Luck, Swoope, Rogers, Hairston, Wilson  and Goode back should help

Just listened to Polian talk about how the Division is still up for grabs. Oline a work in progress but getting better. Said Sheard was only pass rusher. 

This year is far from over.

Just now, coltsfeva said:

Geathers is a difference maker, when healthy. Getting Luck, Swoope, Rogers, Hairston, Wilson  and Goode back should help

Just listened to Polian talk about how the Division is still up for grabs. He said when players know they have a guy like Luck, that can be a difference maker, they play better. He also said the Oline is a work in progress but getting better. Said Sheard was only pass rusher. 

This year is far from over.