Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Arian Foster retires

RockThatBlue

3 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

He could have went down as one of the greatest if he didn't have so many injury issues IMO.

I heard his soft tissue injuries went up once he changed his diet or something like that. Or maybe it is just that RB position??? It does not have much longevity anyways. 

I am just glad he had nearly a decade of highly productive years. He was fun to watch run, it was almost like he glided once he hit a gap. It was less violent than Adrian Peterson, his running style but nevertheless just as effective.

As a Colts fan, I hated Arian Foster.. The guy would always cut back right into a huge hole in the Colts D and take it for a good gain.  Time after time, year after year.

As a football fan you could not help cheer for a guy that went undrafted, earned his way into the league, was a professional in every sense of the word, would celebrate something good (usually from a teammate not his own accomplishment) but would not over celebrate the mundane.  A guy that was a real lunch pale type player, showed up to work and did his job everyday from all that I have read.  It's too bad injuries took their toll.

The league needs more players like Foster and fewer players that think they are super heroes but act like spoiled children when things don't go their way.