Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Greg Jennings Loves the Colts

Ja'Crispy

27 minutes ago, Ja'Crispy said:

http://www.nfl.com/gregjennings

Towards the end of the article, Jennings discusses his affection for our Colts.

Thanks for sharing. Anyone know his connection to the Colts? Did he live in Indy? Just a random thing? (I used to love Seattle back in the Zorn/Largent days, just because since I had never been there... Pittsburgh and Seattle were my teams.  

25 minutes ago, JPFolks said:

Thanks for sharing. Anyone know his connection to the Colts? Did he live in Indy? Just a random thing? (I used to love Seattle back in the Zorn/Largent days, just because since I had never been there... Pittsburgh and Seattle were my teams.  

No clue what the connection is. He's from Kalamazoo and attended Western Michigan. It's close enough to Indiana, but I wonder why the Colts over, say the Lions or Bears, but it is an interesting tidbit nonetheless.

17 minutes ago, Ja'Crispy said:

No clue what the connection is. He's from Kalamazoo and attended Western Michigan. It's close enough to Indiana, but I wonder why the Colts over, say the Lions or Bears, but it is an interesting tidbit nonetheless.

not sure if related, but Aaron rodgers said he used to admire the manning colts offense.  maybe jennings was in on that too, or it could have nothing to do with this

link from the star - http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2016/07/26/aaron-rodgers-explains-brilliance-peytons-ohama-call/87579588/

On 7/29/2016 at 8:59 PM, Ja'Crispy said:

It's hard to say. . . maybe his parents where Indy natives and became Colt's fans?

Could also be that he likes the style of play.