Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Open Camp / Fan Jam June 10th

Bravo

It is awesome. I went the last two times and was disappointed they didn't have it last year. It's a great opportunity to throw a ball on the field, get a first look at the players, and get autographs! I got TY Hilton's last year and I know where to sit now to get the most.

It is awesome. I went the last two times and was disappointed they didn't have it last year. It's a great opportunity to throw a ball on the field, get a first look at the players, and get autographs! I got TY Hilton's last year and I know where to sit now to get the most.

Where is this?

It sounds cool BF4. I don't get into player autographs at all, but it would be nice to see guys in the flesh though. Mostly, I'd just wanna meet regular posters on the forum in real life & put a name with a face. 

Glad you had a good time BF4! 

• 1 month later...

The open mini camp is coming up! Gates open at 2 p.m. And practice starts at 5.

Anyone that has attended it the past (besides last year because they didn't have it) know of where a good place to sit and how early someone should get there?

It sounds cool BF4. I don't get into player autographs at all, but it would be nice to see guys in the flesh though. Mostly, I'd just wanna meet regular posters on the forum in real life & put a name with a face.

Glad you had a good time BF4!

Hmm, I never figured you as that type of guy, SW1 . . .

53b551861168952f.jpg

This event is always awesome.  I will be there again.  I am definitely avoiding the upper decks though.  Since you can tour the stadium, I went up there last time and I'm not good with heights...  Less than three foot-high glass doesn't seem tall enough to keep a person from falling over into the lower deck.

The best part is the half-price concessions (assuming they do that again).  Hot dog & nachos for the price of one? Yes please.

I like the highlights they play on the jumbo-trons until the team takes the field too.

It's almost like tail-gating INSIDE the stadium before watching a (fake) game (practice).