Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Joining the Mock Party

1. Arik Armstead.DL Oregon he has the potential to create havoc up front just what we need.

2. Paul Dawson ILB TCU He had a bad combine bad attitude but the tape doesn't lie he can play. He will fall right in our laps and help in coverage immediately

3. Eric Rowe CB/S versatility on the back end eventually taking over for Toler. I wanted Steven Smith from OSU here but don't see it happening.

4. Mike Davis RB SC who better for Gore to mentor than his mini me. Hard nosed runner good hands good in protection could see him taking over as a 3 down back. It helps he had a bit of a disappointing year in such a deep RB class but the talent is there. I think he will last until the 4th.

5. Adrian Amos S PSU versatile player played all over the field good size 6 218 battle for some time at S

6. Jeriemiah Pautsi  Utah  OL can play inside and out and Pagano seems really interested

6. Louis Tricia-Pasat DL Davis gets all the love but this kid jumps out on tape a steal in the 6th.

7. Corey Grant Auburn RB speedster that will help on special teams and provide a home run threat in the backfield ran a 4.2 40 and he is no Dri Archer weighs 205 lbs and put up 225  over 20x. 

7. Levi Norwood Baylor WR has pretty good size and speed could make the team as PR/KR Baylor has been putting out the WR's here recently.

There it is rip it apart.

Actually, I like this quite a bit (Which isn't something I say a lot).

Armstead is a great piece for the line.

I'm not sold on Dawson though, seems like a guy who just doesn't have his head on straight.

Rowe would be awesome here, but he is a fast riser. I expect him to go in the mid 2nd round.

Davis I like, Amos I like. Don't know enough about Pautsi or Tricia-Pasat to really comment yay or nay, so i'll trust your judgement. 

I like Grant. Return man and offensive gadget player.

And finally a depth receiver.

I think you got it all barring one or two changes due to players being drafted before our picks rather than them being bad players. Nice job.

I think Poutasi does not make it out of the 3rd round.

I am not that high on Dawson. His lack of athleticism scares me, at least as a 2nd round pick. I would consider him late.

I really like the Eric Rowe selection. I would play him at safety, but I think he could be a good one. I also like Kurtis Drummond in the 5th round range. I think he could be solid. I have a feeling Amos does not make it out of the 4th round.

I do like this draft a lot as well. If Tartt is available in the third I'd take him there. I want a rb in the second but if Dawson is available I wouldn't mind grabbing him at all. Also if a NT like david Parry is available in the 6th I'd definitely grab him or think about making a trade. But this is a good mock overall.

Really nice work. I like this mock quite a bit. Just a couple of notes.

I don't think Dawson will be there in the second, It's very possible but I see him going mid-second. Not a huge deal or anything just a note.

Though, I do think you a round too late on Davis, Amos, Pasat (who I love), and maybe 2-3 rounds on Poutasi.

A couple of streches here and there, but it's overall a good mock. Nice work!

Replace Dawson with Stephone Anthony in the 2nd, Rowe with Derron Smith in the 3rd, and Davis with David Cobb in the 4th and I'd be stoked.

Although I'm really starting to want RB Ameer Abdullah in the 2nd. Really want the Colts to trade down as much as possible.

This is probably my favorite mock draft so far if it played out. It hits all of our needs with solid players at every pick. Only thing is I doubt Rowe, and Poutasi are available with those picks. I also would much rather have David Cobb that Mike Davis, but that is my opinion both should be solid NFL backs.

I like it a lot. I would probably think about Orchard in the 2nd, but I would not mind Dawson. I think you need to stick to tape, and he would be a great steal in the late 2nd.

I saw a mock today on CBS which has Shelton falling all the way to #19 with the Browns. Now people are moving up and down due to pro days, but I wonder what it would take to move up 10 spots. I would not consider going after him in the top ten, but if he dropped?? I wonder if the Colts would. Before everyone starts yelling, I would prefer to trade back myself for more picks, since the depth of this draft is in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Most people I like have only about 16 first round grades on players. So trading back works, but a guy can dream of getting Shelton.