Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brady's New Haircut

-JJ-

Photoshopped. That's not even how Brady looks.

No, that wasn't photoshopped:

Is Tom Brady giving us a preview of his Met Gala do? The footballer experimented once again with his mane this weekend, attending celebrity hairstylist Harry Josh’s birthday party in N.Y.C. with a mini-cowlick-meets-fauxhawk look that reminds us a lot of the famous cartoon character Tintin. (Agree? You make the call with the help of the photo above.)

It also looks like the New England Patriots quarterback added some blond highlights to his normally brunet hue. And he even dressed similar to the beloved comic reporter, wearing a preppy blue plaid shirt and high-waisted red pants. Brady’s wife Gisele Bündchen attended the star-studded party

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/05/05/tom-brady-haircut-blonde-tin-tin-harry-josh-party/

tom-brady-600x450.jpg

That is why I love about Brady. He is never full of himself. He will dress up, act kookie, make fun of himself. He knows life is about having fun and not getting caught up in all the hype.

Yep, I have to give Tom credit for that. It takes guts to sport that hair style in the open for public scrutiny. 

I can't lie though when I said this a few years ago in response to his unorthodox hair style back then, I had no idea that same line would provide laughs twice: Here is the line...

"Is that hair gel?" From the 1998 comedy "There's Something About Mary." Only teasing Mr. Brady.  haha  Knowing him he'd probably laugh at my joke too. He's cool like that.  :hat:

I do wonder though doesn't Tom think about the comical ridicule that he will have to endure in the locker room by the vets this season? Maybe his wife treats Tom's hair like a poodle at the doggy spa I don't know. Tom's a braver man than I am. That's for sure. 

really?  I saw it first on MSN front news page.

I wouldn't think he's that crazy

I saw plenty of Brady photos from the Derby.

It's clearly photoshopped. Brady does not have a Peyton-esque forehead , but all do a sudden he does!

Others have said elsewhere that it's photoshopped.

Are the mods going to monitor this thread for homophobic posts?  Because we know if Brady was a member of the Colts many of his critics would have been banned from this forum long ago for homophobic posts.

If Brady was black than many members here would be walking on egg shells like cowards censoring themselves.

What I see with Tom Brady is a guy so comfortable with his own sexuality he doesn't care what anyone thinks.  It's not like Tom thinks he looks good in some of these outfits, he's just mocking his critics and he just doesn't care: "Yeah I'm good looking and I'm married to a super model and I'm filthy rich.  What about it?"

Brady pretty much is more like a lot of the European and Latin American athletes who dress a little more flashy.  It tends to be a lot of the ignorant American "blue collared" types that doesn't understand how to dress.  If Brady did the typical "American trend" today and dressed like a slob wearing shorts and flip flops with a hat into restaurants with a bit of a beer belly he'd be considered just one of the regular good guys.  The problem isn't how Brady dresses, the problem is the horrible lack of fashion sense of Americans and the sloppy American casual look.

It's clearly photoshopped. Brady does not have a Peyton-esque forehead , but all do a sudden he does!

If you read it on the internet, it must be true   haha  haha  haha

Are the mods going to monitor this thread for homophobic posts? Because we know if Brady was a member of the Colts many of his critics would have been banned from this forum long ago for homophobic posts.

If Brady was black than many members here would be walking on egg shells like cowards censoring themselves.

What I see with Tom Brady is a guy so comfortable with his own sexuality he doesn't care what anyone thinks. It's not like Tom thinks he looks good in some of these outfits, he's just mocking his critics and he just doesn't care: "Yeah I'm good looking and I'm married to a super model and I'm filthy rich. What about it?"

Brady pretty much is more like a lot of the European and Latin American athletes who dress a little more flashy. It tends to be a lot of the ignorant American "blue collared" types that doesn't understand how to dress. If Brady did the typical "American trend" today and dressed like a slob wearing shorts and flip flops with a hat into restaurants with a bit of a beer belly he'd be considered just one of the regular good guys. The problem isn't how Brady dresses, the problem is the horrible lack of fashion sense of Americans and the sloppy American casual look.

Good lord dude....

BmvEEZeCAAAk7zc.jpg-large.jpeg

It's not. Just accept it.

Are the mods going to monitor this thread for homophobic posts? Because we know if Brady was a member of the Colts many of his critics would have been banned from this forum long ago for homophobic posts.

What I see with Tom Brady is a guy so comfortable with his own sexuality he doesn't care what anyone thinks. It's not like Tom thinks he looks good in some of these outfits, he's just mocking his critics and he just doesn't care: "Yeah I'm good looking and I'm married to a super model and I'm filthy rich. What about it?"

Brady pretty much is more like a lot of the European and Latin American athletes who dress a little more flashy. It tends to be a lot of the ignorant American "blue collared" types that doesn't understand how to dress. If Brady did the typical "American trend" today and dressed like a slob wearing shorts and flip flops with a hat into restaurants with a bit of a beer belly he'd be considered just one of the regular good guys. The problem isn't how Brady dresses, the problem is the horrible lack of fashion sense of Americans and the sloppy American casual look.

Seriously?

You got all of that rambling nonsense out of Tom Brady's new haircut?

Now I hate the haircut even more.

The denial is strong in this one...

That is why I love about Brady. He is never full of himself. He will dress up, act kookie, make fun of himself. He knows life is about having fun and not getting caught up in all the hype.

And, a great response by a Patriot fan.  Just roll with it and have fun.

After all, it is just a haircut. 

And, a great response by a Patriot fan.  Just roll with it and have fun.

After all, it is just a haircut. 

Good point shecolt. At least Tom Brady has enough hair on top of his head to make a spike. Not all of us have enough follicles up top to even attempt that look. LOL!

And yes, SW1 agrees 100% AMF is a cool contributor to have on this site. AMF is always fair, creative, & often makes me laugh.  :thmup:

The problem isn't how Brady dresses, the problem is the horrible lack of fashion sense of Americans and the sloppy American casual look.

Honestly, he can do whatever he wants. It doesn't affect me 1 way or another in the slightest. The more I think about it maybe Brady just went with the new look as a favor to his son like a favorite cartoon character that he watches on TV together regularly. Tom strikes me as that kind of father. It's gonna grow out anyway so no big deal in 6-8 months. 

Are the mods going to monitor this thread for homophobic posts?  Because we know if Brady was a member of the Colts many of his critics would have been banned from this forum long ago for homophobic posts.

What I see with Tom Brady is a guy so comfortable with his own sexuality he doesn't care what anyone thinks.  It's not like Tom thinks he looks good in some of these outfits, he's just mocking his critics and he just doesn't care: "Yeah I'm good looking and I'm married to a super model and I'm filthy rich.  What about it?"

Brady pretty much is more like a lot of the European and Latin American athletes who dress a little more flashy.  It tends to be a lot of the ignorant American "blue collared" types that doesn't understand how to dress.  If Brady did the typical "American trend" today and dressed like a slob wearing shorts and flip flops with a hat into restaurants with a bit of a beer belly he'd be considered just one of the regular good guys.  The problem isn't how Brady dresses, the problem is the horrible lack of fashion sense of Americans and the sloppy American casual look.

This is homophobic.

What in God's name are you talking about?

Oh no, this is now a religious post - lets hope the moderators are monitoring for that as well!

It appears that you observe and contemplate pictures of Tom Brady MUCH more closely and frequently than I do. What that says - I don't know, and I don't care. I was just making fun of a silly haircut that couldn't have been more of a cry for attention if Lady Gaga had worn it. I'm not entirely sure what you are doing - other than looking for a little attention of your own.

I couldn't care less if Brady wandered around in an over-sized pillow case highlighted by neon advertising. Actually I'd prefer not to look at him at all.

Ohh the red shorts, or pants, really add to the look.

That's my only issue with Brady's whole ensemble...Good lord, those Santa Claus pants must be gone forever. Brady's a good guy & all, but I've gotta draw the line somewhere.  ;)

Were they the only thing clean on laundry at the mansion or what? I kid; I kid. 

What in God's name are you talking about?

My sentiments exactly MAC. Referring to you as "homophobic" simply because you displayed a smurf image looking at themselves in the mirror is ridiculous Sports Nation12. 

Since when do cartoon characters define a person's sexual orientation, especially when you have never even met the person [MAC in this case] face to face? That's a totally unfounded leap with no basis in fact. 

Now that I have seen the entire outfit the hair makes sense.   haha

Those dreadful pants Susie Q. I just can't get past that eye sore myself. I doubt that you could even sell those at a local garage sale even if Tom Brady signed them. :lol:  

Even local firefighters would go, "Ah no, even we can't wear these. Thanks but no thanks Tommy." 

My sentiments exactly MAC. Referring to you as "homophobic" simply because you displayed a smurf image looking at themselves in the mirror is ridiculous Sports Nation12. 

Since when do cartoon characters define a person's sexual orientation, especially when you have never even met the person [MAC in this case] face to face? That's a totally unfounded leap with no basis in fact. 

Que? I'm not entirely sure what you are saying, but taking a guess here...............he's not trying to define my sexual orientation, he's accusing me of being intolerant of someone else's (Brady?, Smurf? His?) sexual orientation. Doesn't make sense actually, but that doesn't seem to matter.

Actually what he's doing is :atroll: in one of the more bizarre manners I've seen on here in awhile.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, May 7, 2014 - questionable
Hidden by Nadine, May 7, 2014 - questionable

BmvEEZeCAAAk7zc.jpg-large.jpeg

Now I get it from that angle. He's striving to be more aerodynamic while running without his helmet.

4596663388_0f301e7729_b.jpg

Que? I'm not entirely sure what you are saying, but taking a guess here...............he's not trying to define my sexual orientation, he's accusing me of being intolerant of someone else's (Brady?, Smurf? His?) sexual orientation. Doesn't make sense actually, but that doesn't seem to matter.

Actually what he's doing is :atroll: in one of the more bizarre manners I've seen on here in awhile.

No, that not my take on what Mr.  Sports Nation12 was saying at all. He's was commenting on your smurf image itself. True, it may have been in a closeup, fashion pose, but he said & I quote "This is homophobic." Therefore, both scenarios play out: He thinks both smurfs & any criticism of Tom Brady's fashion sense makes anyone by definition gay. We are both right Mac.  

I think I can help you here.  SN12 was posting under the assumption that you know your Smurfs and therefore choose Vanity Smurf over say Papa Smurf or Brainy Smurf.

There has been some controversy as to Vanity Smurf's sexuality because he is a beautician who has an effeminate voice and his closest friend is Smurfette . . . although he never showed any interest in her romantically.

Personally, I never saw Vanity Smurf as anything other than what his name indicates which is that he is a very vain little Smurf who talks about himself all the time and whose favorite pastime is looking at himself in the mirror which is why he always carries one.

Although I find you highly intelligent, I rather doubt that you are up on the Smurfs enough to have chosen that pic for any other reason than you thought the image was fitting. 

Now, why do I feel the need to change my font to Smurf Blue?

I think I can help you here.  SN12 was posting under the assumption that you know your Smurfs and therefore choose Vanity Smurf over say Papa Smurf or Brainy Smurf.

There has been some controversy as to Vanity Smurf's sexuality because he is a beautician who has an effeminate voice and his closest friend is Smurfette . . . although he never showed any interest in her romantically.

Personally, I never saw Vanity Smurf as anything other than what his name indicates which is that he is a very vain little Smurf who talks about himself all the time and whose favorite pastime is looking at himself in the mirror which is why he always carries one.

Although I find you highly intelligent, I rather doubt that you are up on the Smurfs enough to have chosen that pic for any other reason than you thought the image was fitting. 

Now, why do I feel the need to change my font to Smurf Blue?

Thanks for the edgamacation. :funny: I had no idea that I was missing so much. Smurfs are cute, but other than that I can't say that I know anything that one wouldn't pick up by accident.

Gramz is right - I haven't posted this much in some time and the conversations are tending to the comically surreal.

I picked that picture because the "do" looked similar and the evident self-absorption seemed appropriate. Intended no more and no less.

By the way, you are touching on a pet peeve here. I have fond recollections of a lot of kid oriented movies, books etc from my youth, and some things my wife and I take pleasure in watching even now. My default assumption is that they are utterly devoid of sexual implications in every way shape or form. I find it seriously disturbing when people start claiming otherwise - be it analyzing the authors intent or the characters nature. It just ta-ints and complicates something whose pleasure is very much tied to it's innocence and simplicity. (Not sure why the spell checker keeps changing that word to "Saints". Not sure I want to know.)

haha haha   Shecolt.....   thanks for adding to my amusement this evening.

:lol:   You do know your Smurfs     :funny:     

What can I say? 

My children grew up at a time when the Smurfs were very popular which meant I watched a lot of Smurfs.  :wall:

My daughter even wanted a Smurf-themed birthday party. 

Now, I'm learning a lot about Peppa Pig and the Bubble Guppies as they are my grandson's favorite shows.