Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay Tweets Injury Report Collins Ltd With Shoulder & Those That Dnp

bayone

For Collins it's just arthritis, happens to us old guys. ;)

All three TEs have a problem with Clark already listed as out.

Two of the four DTs not participating... Foster listed as out and Moala, DNP ankle.

Sims and Brackett listed as out again already. Colts must be cursed with injuries, I don't think Sims missed a game with an injury his entire career, then he comes to the Colts, needs an apendectemy and then gets injured in the 1st game of the season.

Two of the four DTs not participating... Foster listed as out and Moala, DNP ankle.

Sims and Brackett listed as out again already. Colts must be cursed with injuries, I don't think Sims missed a game with an injury his entire career, then he comes to the Colts, needs an apendectemy and then gets injured in the 1st game of the season.

Only Manning and Sims are listed as out so far..

if it's a winnable game this Sunday they may not be listed as out I am guessing. The team may have given up on this one and thinking about putting healthy players in more winnable games later.

does anyone feel they could be trying to let us down easy in case of a blowout. i know they

have not made verbal excuses but could be starting to do little things like this show maybe they can see

the writing on the wall. which i hope is the case and just play to get us better for next year when manning comes

back. maybe they know what 75% of people on this no they are not going to the playoffs with team as is.

why is Dallas Clark out..when did he get hurt?/

& Sanders so far healthy, irony, not that I want him to get hurt

you're correct, Sims never missed a game. What the heck will keep clark out of the game? now we are really :tvhammer:

i remember when there was a stat a few years back. when peyton doesnt have D. Clark we lose 25% more of the time.

I have a feeling that after the season, when Collins puts that 4 Mill in the bank, he will truly question if it was worth it that he got destroyed for a season, probably get arthritis in his neck, need to use a walker at age 50, probably have permanent brain swelling from getting pummelled.....

I like the guy, I hope he doesn't ruin his future in retirement for this one year pay check

you're correct, Sims never missed a game. What the heck will keep clark out of the game? now we are really :tvhammer:

i remember when there was a stat a few years back. when peyton doesnt have D. Clark we lose 25% more of the time.

sanders is healthy, manning is out! i think the football gods are still pi**ed we tanked

it on the brink of history. i think we need to sacrifice the 09-10 superbowl banner hanging from the rafters

and all will be forgiven!

But then again sims was not used to playing on special teams and thats where that injury occured, you never know whats gonna happen in games..... But that last stat doesnt matter this yr, peyton isnt there and we are already 0-2 sooo yea... Collins needs to sit out that game and the other 13

But then again sims was not used to playing on special teams and thats where that injury occured, you never know whats gonna happen in games..... But that last stat doesnt matter this yr, peyton isnt there and we are already 0-2 sooo yea... Collins needs to sit out that game and the other 13

hey we have given up before, lets do it again. i just wish they would say it is change time, and stop with this no excuse talk. lets rebuild now top to bottom and fans would

take it a lot better. go colts

Considering Dallas Clark is the only other GREAT player on the offense, it makes sense. Well, maybe he's still great.

hey we have given up before, lets do it again. i just wish they would say it is change time, and stop with this no excuse talk. lets rebuild now top to bottom and fans would

lol how and why should the colts rebuild?.... I wanna know, from where i sit the colts do not need to rebuild anything and wont be doing that, everyone believed this team was prepped for the superbowl with peyton at the helm.. now that peyton is gone the colts shoule rebuild?....

What needs to be fixed:

Special teams............. and thats it lol

If you wanna say the the secondary the only person i would say is bullit and lacey... lacey is out and who knows when he's returning and the colts might be looking at lacey closely this steelers game and may be even subbing him..... so basically i would say the colts are addressing their problems

lol how and why should the colts rebuild?.... I wanna know, from where i sit the colts do not need to rebuild anything and wont be doing that, everyone believed this team was prepped for the superbowl with peyton at the helm.. now that peyton is gone the colts shoule rebuild?....

What needs to be fixed:

Special teams............. and thats it lol

If you wanna say the the secondary the only person i would say is bullit and lacey... lacey is out and who knows when he's returning and the colts might be looking at lacey closely this steelers game and may be even subbing him..... so basically i would say the colts are addressing their problems

Special has not been addressed for years! we have not had a linebacker bigger than most teams running back

for years. we dont have a corner who can cover a top notch receiver one on one. though i think kevin thomas has a

chance. hopefully i will be proven wrong but i think this could on of our worse defensive years in a long time. dont

get me wrong i am a huge fan and go to almost everygame i just dont see us not addressing the defensive and special team problems that have plagued this team for a long time. and without manning these issues are magnified 10 fold.

The only way start to rebuild is if Manning is forced to retire because of this injury. If he comes back completely healthy next year you cannot blow it up with him still on the team. It would waste the last few years of his career rebuilding. We all ready have rode Peyton's coattails we might as well see it through til the end and blow it up after he retires.

What the Polian's have to do in this upcoming draft is nail the picks. We will have a nice high draft pick in the first round and we got to get an impact player. If we could grab someone like Justin Blackmon in the first round and follow that up with an offensive lineman or defensive player in the second we could immediately make some noise in 2012 and beyond.

The plus of grabbing Blackmon is by the time we are introducing a young QB to the team Blackmon will probably fully developed.

Special has not been addressed for years! we have not had a linebacker bigger than most teams running back

for years. we dont have a corner who can cover a top notch receiver one on one. though i think kevin thomas has a

chance. hopefully i will be proven wrong but i think this could on of our worse defensive years in a long time. dont

get me wrong i am a huge fan and go to almost everygame i just dont see us not addressing the defensive and special team problems that have plagued this team for a long time. and without manning these issues are magnified 10 fold.

Ok first you dont need to have a Big LB for him to make a difference.. ie- Derrick Brooks, the colts just need better LB's and they have that now with Pat in the middle... and i hope he stays in the middle. there are alot of teams in the NFL that dont have a Revis island the colts arent the only one... what they do have are good corners on the roster, hopefully thomas is able to get playing time cause i think athletically he is better than lacey...

Second you are very wrong about this being the worst defense in yrs... the colts are in the top ten in pass defense... idk how and they are in the top 10 in rush avg on defense... sooo what does that tell you? the season is young and i can gurantee you by wk 5 the colts defense will show some really good stats by wk6... as for special teams they need discipline no doubt.

Ok first you dont need to have a Big LB for him to make a difference.. ie- Derrick Brooks, the colts just need better LB's and they have that now with Pat in the middle... and i hope he stays in the middle. there are alot of teams in the NFL that dont have a Revis island the colts arent the only one... what they do have are good corners on the roster, hopefully thomas is able to get playing time cause i think athletically he is better than lacey...

Second you are very wrong about this being the worst defense in yrs... the colts are in the top ten in pass defense... idk how and they are in the top 10 in rush avg on defense... sooo what does that tell you? the season is young and i can gurantee you by wk 5 the colts defense will show some really good stats by wk6... as for special teams they need discipline no doubt.

smitto, if this defense is in the top ten in any catagory by week 6 not only will i come on here and say how

wrong i was. I will give you a offical forum" you da man" cause that is a brave call.