Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Playoffs2013

Open spot

14 posts in this topic

IND_The Catch_728x90

Isn't Okoye a 4-3 undersized guy? He kind of bounced around after being released by the Texans. He complained openly about not being used properly by the Bucs and was resigned by the Bears.

4-3 guy in my opinion who has yet to show up for any NFL team he has played for

we run a hybrid defense he can fill in for an interior rusher when we go nickle or dime. its week 13 your not going to find a top notch player in free agency, your just plugging in guys off the street and hoping if they can fill in/produce for you a couple of weeks. and in my opinion Okoye is better than anybody else out there right now and he is already in game shape

Mr. Zibikowski.... you're now on the HOT Seat :D

Because of a practice squad player?

Because of a practice squad player?

Lol idk, just felt good saying that

I really wish I had some way of gauging what the coaching staff things of Zbikowski. He knows the system, but a bit of a no factor at times. Do they see more in him than that? He was great in college though.

I really wish I had some way of gauging what the coaching staff things of Zbikowski. He knows the system, but a bit of a no factor at times. Do they see more in him than that? He was great in college though.

Much like the rest of the patch-work players we have on the roster, Zib is just a guy to hold down the position til' we find someone new. There's a reason he was a backup in Baltimore. The interception/fumble was the embodiment of his NFL career. A VERY EXCITING....letdown.

I'm totally fine with seeing what Lefeged can do if Zib can't go this week.

1 person likes this

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Robert Krafts Classless Remark to Archie after Peyton gets 2nd ring
      Why is this shocking? Nobody ever accused Robert Kraft of being a decent human being.
      Well, at least Archie Manning doesn't have a "son" whose in prison for murder.....
      I see what you mean. But I'm still gonna wait to hear the full extent of the conversation Kraft was having. I know some won't give him the benefit of the doubt like you said, but I just don't see what he would possibly hope to accomplish by coming out and talking trash, especially after what happened a few weeks ago.
    • Cam's Gold MVP Cleats
      The piling on continues. What is funny is that there have been many people on this board (including myself) upset at people feeding into and buying into the narrative on Peyton (can't win the big game...regular season mvp/playoff goat etc etc) and yet we jump very quickly to do the same thing to another player. Now we are criticizing the guy because the cleats he wore. The kid isn't perfect...and makes some mistakes...but he also does as much charity work as any I've seen...plays with a ton of passion on the field and seems to want to have a good time playing the game. He has his faults for sure..but it would be nice to see us give the young man room to grow up and make mistakes or at the worst have some fun playing a GAME. If we keep tearing everyone down there isn't going to be anyone to cheer for. I know my post isn't going to be popular but we aren't talking about Michael Vick here....Cam didn't kill any puppies or anything. He got upset when he had to sit next to an opponent brag about how they beat him...he made some bad plays in the game...and now he wore some flashy shoes...that he didn't even WEAR in the game..just warm ups. I'm going to take the Archie view. You would like to see the guy handle things differently..but losing is hard....very hard at that level and I think it would be nice to show some humanity and give him a break.
    • Could Peyton return to Indy as GM?
      Peyton is going to return as GM, OC, Head Ball Coach, QB Coach, Head Scout, President, Mayor, President of Indiana......
  • Topics

• Members

• Jason_S

Jason_S 3,842

• gregr507

gregr507 13

• MasterCrief

MasterCrief 5

• Kirie89

Kirie89 14

• DarkHorseColts

DarkHorseColts 101

• Gavin

Gavin 5,855

• Pelt

Pelt 181

• buccolts

buccolts 1,540

• wig

wig 526

• ponyboy

ponyboy 274

• Blog Entries

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.