Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

One Week from Today.....

NewColtsFan

It'll be the first day of the rest of our Colts lives.....

Andrew Luck will be at camp. His last class is Thursday, June 7th. He has said he'll be in Indy on Friday, June 8th.

And then it all begins.........

Really looking forward to it.... Can't wait!! :td::applause: :clap: :thmup:

NewColtsFan

It'll be the first day of the rest of our Colts lives.....

Andrew Luck will be at camp. His last class is Thursday, June 7th. He has said he'll be in Indy on Friday, June 8th.

And then it all begins.........

Really looking forward to it.... Can't wait!! :td::applause: :clap: :thmup:

NewColtsFan

I thought he had finals on the 8th and graduation on the 13th. Is Stanford or his professor letting him take his exam early? Will he skip graduation services?

I thought he had finals on the 8th and graduation on the 13th. Is Stanford or his professor letting him take his exam early? Will he skip graduation services?

he is suppose to come to indy on the 8th and go back to stanford for his graduation

he is suppose to come to indy on the 8th and go back to stanford for his graduation

I believe ColtsRule91 is correct. His classes are T/W/Th So, last class is Thursday the 7th. He'll be here the 8th is my understanding. I think graduation is on the weekend and I understand he will be there without missing anything connected to Colts camp.

NCF

So we finally get to practice. Although teams are way ahead of this "rookie" team already.

Most of the rookies have attented OTAs and minicamp. Only a few people missed: Luck, Brazil, and Whalen because of school. Hilton and Chapman have been injured but I believe they attended. All other rookies attended. Sambrano has received good reviews from the receivers coach.

Andrew Luck is scheduled to throw with Austin Collie sometime next week..I read in an article with Austin Collie he also said he has no more lingering issues regarding concussions he is good and ready to go back to 100%

The first practice he will be able to participate in is the mandatory mini-camp on the 12th,right? Because our OTA's end on June 7th?

Yeah, it'd be the 12th. But he gets to Hang with his NEW Teammates & everything on the 8th. And maybe Pagano or Arians let him have a Mini-Practice with Wayne, Collie, & Others just to let him throw the ball around that weekend before Mini-Camp starts. You never know

I don't have details..... but from everything I've read over the past two months.... the deal will be almost identical to the one Cam Newton signed last year. The reason is the NFL money pool is almost the same and that's how it's determined.

So, a base contract of 4-years and $22 Mill and change. If the Colts want they can extend it one year at the avg. rate of the top 5 or top 10 QB's (I think).... But, likely by that time, for salary cap reasons, the Colts would want to extend and restructure....

Hope this helps tide you over until the details come out....

NewColtsFan

I don't have details..... but from everything I've read over the past two months.... the deal will be almost identical to the one Cam Newton signed last year. The reason is the NFL money pool is almost the same and that's how it's determined.

So, a base contract of 4-years and $22 Mill and change. If the Colts want they can extend it one year at the avg. rate of the top 5 or top 10 QB's (I think).... But, likely by that time, for salary cap reasons, the Colts would want to extend and restructure....

Hope this helps tide you over until the details come out....

NewColtsFan

Yea but Andrew Luck's agent is looking for a more favorable bonus payout schedule

For a 20 plus mill contract I could maybe miss graduation :)

Attending graduation doesn't impact his time with the Colts. In other words, he's not going to miss any practices by being at graduation. If you're referring to this past month.... well, that ship has sailed. We can debate this forever. This is what Andrew wanted and it didn't impact Indy's decision to take him. If they felt that strongly about it, they could've taken RG3.... they didn't.

In the grand scheme of things this is not going to mean a thing to the Colts or Luck.

NCF

Yea but Andrew Luck's agent is looking for a more favorable bonus payout schedule

Still no official story about the signing. Don't know if the report was premature. I **hate** when that happens!! :omg:

But, if he was indeed signed today, then perhaps the Colts and the agent have found a deal that works for both sides. Win-win always works for me! :thmup:

NCF