Matt Merletti, S, North Carolina

Griff Whalen, WR, Stanford

Antonio Fenelus, CB, Wisconsin

Jason Foster, OL, Rhode Island

Brian Stahovich, P, San Diego State

Hayworth Hicks, OL, Iowa State

Steven Baker, OL, East Carolina

Kevin Eagan, DE, Endicott

Thanks for the list Casserly I actually wanted a list like that cause I wasnt sure who all we drafted late, I fell asleep

No problem. Yeah, I wasn't either. I've been away on business and did not really have a chance to stay plugged into what we were doing. Figured if I needed a comprehensive list maybe some of our other busy bees would as well. ;)

Ya know we signed corners and if we can get at least one or two playing better then what their undrafted status says they will surprise some people and we get some suprising play from one or two current corners and we figure out this Freeny situation, we will be better off then what we think, I hope chapmans injury is behind him but given he wasnt drafted earlier I would say many teams dont think thats the case, Im disappointed we lost out on Upshaw and Jenkins but I do love the Tight End signings I wont assume we will have a Gronk and Hernandez type threat but if we get something remotely close and we get protection then the Texans better take notice we are still here (not thinking we will give them alot of competition this year but they will be forced to take notice do to the two tight ends

Ya know we signed corners and if we can get at least one or two playing better then what their undrafted status says they will and we get some suprising play from one or two current corners and we figure out this Freeny situation, we will be better off then what we think

Honestly, I am not very concerned. Partly because I have not assigned any expectations yet for this unit. I hope they end up being lights out but I have not invested any perspective yet. Freeney'll be big...if he picks it up...things should be relatively fine. If McKinney and Chapman can be the NT that Pagano wants then again things should be relatively fine. I have never been a guy concerned with CBs (prolly pretty clear by now). But yeah, if some of our guys show up, great.

I hope chapmans unjury is behind him but given he wasnt drafted earlier I would say many teams dont think thats the case

IMO we may have gotten the steal of the draft. The long term impact of an ACL just isnt what it used to be and I wonder if many teams are still using the same docs they had 15-20 years ago when judging these kinds of injuries. This guy is the real deal. We'll see how well his recovery goes.

Im disappointed we lost out on Upshaw and Jenkins but I do love the Tight End signings

You know how I felt about Jenkins and apparently Grigs did not have Upshaw as high as some of us did. I tweeted that I thought he'd be our guy. I was totally surprised by the Fleener pick. I thought (not knew...just thought) his whole stock was inflated by a shallow media and figured he was not that high on many boards. Shows what I know.

...the Texans better take notice we are still here (not thinking we will give them alot of competition this year but they will be forced to take notice do to the two tight ends

The entire division better be on red alert. We've made our intentions clear. And the competency should have the halfwits in Tennessee and Jacksonville shaking in their cerebral boots. The Texans have to show a track record before I give much concern to them. We've got the best QB in the division and could well have the best HC and GM.

Honestly, I am not very concerned. Partly because I have not assigned any expectations yet for this unit. I hope they end up being lights out but I have not invested any perspective yet. Freeney'll be big...if he picks it up...things should be relatively fine. If McKinney and Chapman can be the NT that Pagano wants then again things should be relatively fine. I have never been a guy concerned with CBs (prolly pretty clear by now). But yeah, if some of our guys show up, great.

IMO we may have gotten the steal of the draft. The long term impact of an ACL just isnt what it used to be and I wonder if many teams are still using the same docs they had 15-20 years ago when judging these kinds of injuries. This guy is the real deal. We'll see how well his recovery goes.

You know how I felt about Jenkins and apparently Grigs did not have Upshaw as high as some of us did. I tweeted that I thought he'd be our guy. I was totally surprised by the Fleener pick. I thought (not knew...just thought) his whole stock was inflated by a shallow media and figured he was not that high on many boards. Shows what I know.

The entire division better be on red alert. We've made our intentions clear. And the competency should have the halfwits in Tennessee and Jacksonville shaking in their cerebral boots. The Texans have to show a track record before I give much concern to them. We've got the best QB in the division and could well have the best HC and GM.

The problem we had though in the past was if a tight end chipped Freeny or Mathis that would give the opposing quarterback enough time to throw o us at will under our bend and break strategy, this is a passing league and even if ya have a decent pass rush on short or even intermediate routes it was an easy completion against us, Jenkins problems asid, he was one of the top two Corners in the draft that fell because of his problems, I still say we need a Guard, as for Fleener yes he is good but inflated cause of Luck and what Gronk and Hernandez did last year, I would have drafted Jenkins or Upshaw and traded Freeny for later round picks (from what I can tell thats all teams would have given up for him and that might have been a stretch), I am hoping for a heavy defensive draft next year but I do want to get Montee Ball or Lattimore

We all know who we drafted. And theres already an udfa players list.

So why did YOU click THIS link? The first think I looked for when I got online tonight was "who did we get?"

And I am lazy and don't want to do a lot of clicking...

Thank You OP.. much appreciated

Let's put the bickering aside, folks. Bringing this topic back on track, I'm excited for all these new guys. I want to see how Fleener and Allen do with Luck. I also feel bad for Vick Ballard after he biffed hard in his 40, so I'm hoping he turns into a 3000 yard runner...the fact that he's a Colt reinforces my hope

Let's put the bickering aside, folks. Bringing this topic back on track, I'm excited for all these new guys. I want to see how Fleener and Allen do with Luck. I also feel bad for Vick Ballard after he biffed hard in his 40, so I'm hoping he turns into a 3000 yard runner...the fact that he's a Colt reinforces my hope

Yeah when I was looking him up on youtube his name popped up but then I watched a video and I was impressed. He reminds me kinda of Dom Rhodes. . . .could just be me and my lack of sleep tho?

I like your perspective. Some of these fans need to get medication. It's not life and death.

Of the UDFA signed, Antonio Fenelus excites me the most. He looks to have solid man cover skills, will come up and hit somebody in run support, and is a good special teams player. He is at kind of small at 5-8 190 lbs but plays aggressively. Ran a 4.44 40 I believe. I think he has a very good chance of making the team as a nickle or dime corner. We could certainly use the help.

I'm excited for all these new guys. I want to see how Fleener and Allen do with Luck.

We've definitely bought into the new two beast TEs trend.

I also feel bad for Vick Ballard after he biffed hard in his 40, so I'm hoping he turns into a 3000 yard runner...the fact that he's a Colt reinforces my hope.

I don't know much about him. But any way you can continue to put pressure on Brown is a good thing. Personally, I am pulling for Delone Carter. We shall see. Also, even though his youtube INTs look to be mostly attributed to poor timing and placement by the opposing QBs, Fenelus looks pretty good.

I like your perspective. Some of these fans need to get medication. It's not life and death.

haha between work & a more often than not positive outlook, I don't get too bent too quick. I reckon if there is ever a time to panic, it is always gonna be way late in the game. Plus sometimes we put too much stock in numbers and images and forget that these are people. And no amount of observation and contemplation can factor in the unforseeable human variables that sneak up on prefabricated conclusions. But sometimes I can run with the best of the dummies so...