Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Downs rubbing off on AR?

Dingus McGirt

4 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Not sure if he was saying it’s time to grow up, or just wanted a different hairstyle.   

I still remember Edge getting one of his pulled out on a run, that has to be painful!

May have inferred the grow up thing...

Well, the OP says that Downs said he think's dreds are immature.  The actual quote would be nice to see, to the extent its an interesting topic.

IMO, too much vanity can be a sign of immaturity...or maybe another word to describe it better.  I'd say "too much" vanity can be measured by how much time, effort, and money a person spends to groom themselves to try to have a chosen look.  

8 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Why…is this even a topic or debate? Are we that desperate at this point for anything that we have to discuss a man’s hairstyle?

I love Homer's hair above lmao . This thread was so surprising, so I am having fun with it. As long as a player is great he could have a Mr T Mohawk for all I care mr t GIF

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• We have the same priorities, so I like your draft a lot.  I wrote this on another thread, but I think Ballard gives up trying to draft a #1 CB this year and signs one who performed well in 2024 to a top FA contract.  I put Kristian Fulton (coverage and overall pff grades above 80) in this mock.  He pairs with Womack and leaves Brents and Jones to develop as backups.     Stutsman is a bit of a throwback for me.  I wonder how he’ll be able to do in coverage, where Speed and Zaire are already pretty bad for us.  He would be an upgrade over Zaire pretty quickly, though, since he has great production against the run.  I worry about that after some runs like that 3rd and 19 TD run against us on Sunday.   Love the Watts pick.  The main casualty of my plan to get another QB developing is that I can’t get around to a safety quickly enough.
    • Yeah, and that's because Shula & Earl Morrall were  discombobulated.   
    • Larry Fitzgerald was a number one wr for a long time.    He wasn't a burner. Jerry Rice wasn't either.   Great route running is more important than speed at wr imo
    • No need to really.  But Kelly is one tough player and will play hurt.  Bortoloni gives him the chance to heal up.  I want Kelly out there when he's healthy.  He's one of the best.  Think about next year when the season is over.
    • - Like father like son  . When a player is on that thin line of making the 53, life has to be nerve wracking. At least you get called up and can play if needed. If something happens to Gay, he will be our Kicker.
  • Members