Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Jaguars Predictions

danlhart87

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would play Flacco this week and let AR and Taylor rest and get completely 100%. Hopefully between Goodson and Sermon we can run it well and Flacco just picks their secondary apart. Jags are pretty bad right now, if there is any week we end the losing streak there, it should be now. We should be able to get pressure on Lawrence as well and force a couple of Turnovers. 

Inclement weather, wind and rain will be key  factors in this one. I have attended this game every year in the past 12. I’m probably the jinx, but I’m going to keep going till we get a win. So if AR can go, his legs will need to be utilized so that hip better be 100%. If not, Joe goes. 
I saw a stat that was mind blowing, the last 10 years in playing in Duvall, Colt’s 3rd down efficiency is 22%, Jacksonville 58%. Turnover's, Colt’s 26, Jacksonville 7. Sacks, Colts 18, Jags 37.  Someone said it earlier, we seem to leave our game on the bus when we play in this house of Horrors!

• Like 1

I expect that Jonathan Taylor won't play (if he does, he won't be 100%) and Joe Flacco starting. 

The Jags expect Even Engram to return, which is a big help to Trevor Lawrence.  

This is tough to predict. The Jaguars looked halfway decent last week and almost beat the Texans. The Colts haven't won in Jacksonville in many years. There are reports that Doug Pederson has lost the team and they don't listen to him. I don't know how accurate that is.  If the Colts play like they did in week 4 they will have a good chance to take this game. 

BTW is the stadium still known as TrEeverbank Stadium, named after their QB? Or was just for one game? 

23 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

I thought you have to sit out at least a week with concussions in the NFL.

No. You just have to pass a five  point thing. Since he is in a red jersey he will probably need a full practice tomorrow to get cleared. I think though he can still be cleared Saturday even with a red jersey tomorrow. There is a gray area there.

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

Still holding out hope Taylor plays. My options in fantasy to replace him are not that good

Sermon vs Jags

Doubs vs Rams 

Worthy vs Saints

Not looking promising Taylor plays unless he explodes with a full practice tomorrow id say he is out Richardson looks like he might be able to play...

3 hours ago, Jz0204945 said:

Not looking promising Taylor plays unless he explodes with a full practice tomorrow id say he is out Richardson looks like he might be able to play...

Taylor still seems in good spirits. You never know

4 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Who cares about fantasy?

Yea I know. I'm being selfish 

4 hours ago, Myles said:

Colts have 3 of their next 4 games against divisional opponants on the road.  If they could win 3/4 they will be in very good shape but they could lose 3/4 as well.

They need to beat jags and titans . They will be in good shape if they can. Then a lifeless dolphins team comes to town. After that the schedule is ridiculous but hopefully we will have Buckner back by then and are healthier, right now just beat jags and titans.

8 hours ago, Jz0204945 said:

ballard must have thought our backup rbs are better than moss or he would have went all in on moss

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• https://www.mlb.com/news/reds-terry-francona-manager-hire?partnerID=mlbapp-android_article-share
    • I know there are a lot on here that view me as a Neg Nancy, a hater, or a troll most times when I comment or post. I can assure you all that I am neither of those. I consider myself a realist based on what I deem common sense at least from my perspective normally through my eyes and it doesn't take long for me usually to gain an opinion on where I see the road headed. Just like all of you, I am totally disappointed in this team and its progress going all the way back to Grigson.   On Richardson, I voted NO in each section.    I commented in another thread recently that Richardson is NEVER going to be a prototypical pocket passer. Just the other day I was listening to Miller and Kerwin on Sirius and Kerwin said the exact same thing. < I will speak to what Kerwin said more in a little bit.   I also stated that Richardson could never be a prototypical RPO QB as well based on his accuracy issues on quick read short to intermediate passes. < Kerwin alluded to the exact same thing.   The above two commonalities should be aware fully by all of us on this forum although there are some that still believe his accuracy issues can be fixed. I am not in that camp. Regardless, Richardson now has 2 strikes against him in becoming an NFL caliber QB very short into his NFL career path.   Enter the 3rd area. Running the ball, i.e using his legs offensively. This is where most of us would agree that his strong suit applies and what has to happen for our offense to be effective with Richardson at the helm. Unfortunately, in two straight seasons now we have witnessed that when he runs the ball, he gets injured. It doesn't matter how bad the injury is, he still gets injured. He is not durable for being such a big strong guy.   We needed Bruce "Unbreakable" Willis, and we got "Mr. Glass" Jackson. That my friends are 3 strikes, and he is out. If he fails at all three phases he is not and cannot be an NFL starting QB.    This forum really needs to come together here and realize that the chances that this kid becomes what we really want him to be is really slim and it keeps getting slimmer. This honestly should be so obvious to everyone here but it's not.    In speaking of how some teams were smart enough to have experienced backup QB's on the roster like the Panthers, and Titans, the Colts were mentioned and Flacco was spoken of. Miller said he thought it might be time for the Colts to sit Richardson to learn from Flacco like the Panthers are seemingly doing with Young and Kerwin said absolutely not. He said we tried that last year with Minshew and look how far that got AR. He did not learn how to pass accurately by watching and or not get uninjured. Kerwin said and I quote: The Colts need this kid to play and play a lot and play a lot quickly as they need to figure out if this kid has it or not and by the looks of it, I'm really not sure he has it, Jim. Great kid, great athlete but sometimes those traits just don't translate. He then said the AR convo was one for another day.   That was from Kerwin, not me. Tells me that those in the league in the know are starting to see it which leads me to this.   We need to trade him and trade him now and the Colts should reach out to the Raiders. Here's why:   Once the Adams trade goes through the Raiders will have or should have an additional 2nd round pick. We should offer Richardson to the Raiders for that pick and call it a day. To me it would make sense to the Raiders for a couple reasons.   1) Minshew and AR had a good rapport last year and Minshew is in Vegas. AR could still get tutored in a familiar mentorship to see if it would work.   2) The Raiders need a QB in the worst way, obviously and I think they would jump at the chance to take AR.   3) Pierce wants to run that ground and pound type of atmosphere which would benefit AR and that scheme by having him in it if he could stay healthy.   If the Colts want to move this guy it has to be sooner than later as currently there still isn't a lot of tape on AR but eventually there will be and then he becomes worthless if what I believe to be true about this guy continues. A lot of people still believe he will pan out and will take that chance based on what I have said to be a fool's gold mentality. We need to capitalize on that now and move on before it's too late.    Colts would take a lot of heat in the media but who cares. 5 years from now no one is really going to care. If we don't trade him now, I know exactly what is going to happen here in Indy..   Everybody is going to screaming/clamoring for Arch Manning. You all know this is what is coming.    I'm sorry but the Colts are going to need to reset again.   Everybody knew this kid was raw. Everybody knew he might not be capable. Ballard had to shoot his shot. He missed.    Trade him and let's move on.    -Peace                
    • I dont think hes ready for the league.  He was drafted very young and rushed into playing right away.  Teams used to sit rookies until they were ready, I dont get why we are rushing him now.   I think hes been knocked out of half the games hes played in?  They cant just take away his running game either, hes not a good enough passer for that
  • Members

• JAS90

JAS90 0

Rookie
    • Fat Clemenza

Fat Clemenza 405

• KB

KB 1,213

• Patrick Miller

Patrick Miller 2,417

• BeanDiasucci

BeanDiasucci 923