Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Steelers post game

GoColts8818

5 hours ago, Solon said:

AD Mitchell won't make it in this league if he's going to short arm every ball that will result in him getting hit. 

This 1000%. Love is separation but he has given up on routes and short arms balls in traffic. Hopefully he can work that out

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

You'll probably think this is negative  when it's just an objective question. 

When have you made a positive post about your supposed favorite team?

Great win against a good team and a historical rival and you and @Moosejawcoltchoose to have negative takes.  

Are your lives that miserable?  You can't ever be positive?   Are your memories of the "aggressive laugh emojis" still haunting you?

Most fans are happy after a win.   Not you.   You choose nonsense 

You are on a negativity roll tonight.  Just check out how many negative posts you write directly at other posters...to other people...just the last few pages even...but get all bothered over neutral posts about an impersonal entity like a team.   Its like you think me and @Moosejawcolt and some others are supposed to care about your opinion or something.

I have said before, just this season, 

• Josh Downs looks very good, but I haven't said that much because he hasn't played much. 
  • JT has looked good, when he was playing.
  • I liked it when JT bounced it outside last game.  I think it may have been the first time I saw him where he was closer to a sideline than a hashmark.  That was great.  
  • AR looked good, when he was playing.  
  • Steichen is a good coach and a great play caller, and uses JT wonderfully. 
  • Gus is probably one of the best D coordinators in the NFL.  Just look at what he can do when the D is missing 2 of its highest paid stars.  I assume most folks here think Defo and Moore matter?
  • I've liked Cross since the day he was drafted.
  • I thought it was fine to not add secondary players during the offseason.

Lots of positive stuff.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

AR probably should have slid sooner. He had plenty and more for the first down. Lesson learned and I am sure Steichen will talk to him about it.

The run defense is mainly what I am talking about.

You mean our LBers finally snapped out of their funk…

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Still can’t believe colts got their LT in the third round.  How lucky was that. Rainmann is going to get paid after this season.

My guess is they pay Rainmann and let Kelly walk.

one thing Ballard can do is OL.

Braden Smith a stud at RT, that was a second round pick that drew a ton of criticism at the time

Borttoloni was a 3rd

Rainmann was a 3rd 

then Nelson,

a top rated OL for sure

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Braden Smith a stud at RT, that was a second round pick that drew a ton of criticism at the time

Borttoloni was a 3rd

Rainmann was a 3rd 

then Nelson,

a top rated OL for sure

Bortolini was a 4th actually.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Borttoloni was a 3rd

Rainmann was a 3rd 

then Nelson,

a top rated OL for sure

Borttoloni was a 4th round pick - even more impressive. 

We need to figure out what’s going to happen with Freeland & Matt Goncalves. Can they both be our backup swing tackles? Can Matt slide to guard? 

Fries is going to want $12-$15 million a year come this offseason the way he is playing.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

Borttoloni was a 4th round pick - even more impressive. 

We need to figure out what’s going to happen with Freeland & Matt Goncalves. Can they both be our backup swing tackles? Can Matt slide to guard? 

Fries is going to want $12-$15 million a year come this offseason the way he is playing.

That’s a lot of FRIES

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Borttoloni was a 3rd

Rainmann was a 3rd 

then Nelson,

a top rated OL for sure

Knowing Borttoloni was from WI I shouldn’t have been so quick with starting him. They always produce good Oline and RB.

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

He’s young and if he keeps playing this well Ballard has shown us he will pay his own.

I only say this because of Gonclaves they drafted. Rainmann and fries should both get paid this offseason.  Dayo is a FA too. We need to bring him back as he is importsnt as a rotating piece.

• Like 2

What a truly awful announcing job on CBS today. Both guys constantly drooling over Pittsburgh and hating on the Colts. Even to the very end. The Colts had no business winning that game with the amount of injuries we had and then sustained in the game. That was a freaking amazing win.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, ColtsSouljah said:

What a truly awful announcing job on CBS today. Both guys constantly drooling over Pittsburgh and hating on the Colts. Even to the very end. The Colts had no business winning that game with the amount of injuries we had and then sustained in the game. That was a freaking amazing win.

Ehhh in the first half, they were doing that all over Pittman and AR and JT. I think they werent perfect but not beyond terrible 

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Ugh high ankle sprain came be anywhere from a week to a season ender

6 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Ehhh in the first half, they were doing that all over Pittman and AR and JT. I think they werent perfect but not beyond terrible 

Ugh high ankle sprain came be anywhere from a week to a season ender

It says very mild. From what I understand if it’s in the mild side he could still play next week. 

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It didn't, Bo could not walk, Bo's came out of socket. Had AR had that happen, he would not been able run around and jump like he was doing. Like I said he wanted to come back in, some people are still Andrew paranoid lol. 

If Bo Jackson couldn't walk then how was he so good in Tecmo Bowl? haha

High Five Video Game GIF by HOMAGE

Tecmo Bowl GIF

3 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

Just glad he drives a truck 

The most important part is that it’s a RAM 🐏

Best truck IMO! Been a Ram owner for 20+ years. Bought a new one in 2012 and then again in 2018 and had a 1998 ram before those. Only had to buy a new one again in 2018 because a front end loader in the gravel pits backed up into me caving the side of my truck in…I have PTSD every time I go to a gravel yard or the dump which I do a lot since I do construction.

1 hour ago, DougDew said:

You are on a negativity roll tonight.  Just check out how many negative posts you write directly at other posters...to other people...just the last few pages even...but get all bothered over neutral posts about an impersonal entity like a team.   Its like you think me and @Moosejawcolt and some others are supposed to care about your opinion or something.

I have said before, just this season, 

• Josh Downs looks very good, but I haven't said that much because he hasn't played much. 
  • JT has looked good, when he was playing.
  • I liked it when JT bounced it outside last game.  I think it may have been the first time I saw him where he was closer to a sideline than a hashmark.  That was great.  
  • AR looked good, when he was playing.  
  • Steichen is a good coach and a great play caller, and uses JT wonderfully. 
  • Gus is probably one of the best D coordinators in the NFL.  Just look at what he can do when the D is missing 2 of its highest paid stars.  I assume most folks here think Defo and Moore matter?
  • I've liked Cross since the day he was drafted.
  • I thought it was fine to not add secondary players during the offseason.

Lots of positive stuff.

Anymore and you'll be labeled a "homer". haha