Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers Colts Predictions

danlhart87

I think we will be big underdogs. Even Colts fans…. at least most of them…. realize that we’re going to get stomped because Richardson is inaccurate and the defense isn’t that great. Especially if we are missing some more players due to injury.

7 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

I think we will be big underdogs. Even Colts fans…. at least most of them…. realize that we’re going to get stomped because Richardson is inaccurate and the defense isn’t that great. Especially if we are missing some more players due to injury.

Currently sitting at one point favorites. That could easily change significantly this week as the betting ramps up, but that is where it is currently. 

• Thanks 1

Probably another ugly game.  Tomlin is definitely going to test our heart and grit as a team.  Heavy dose of the run.  If we can keep the run contained, I feel good about our chances.  Hoping Shane leans on the run as well.  Set up favorable 3rds where AR can either use his legs or make easy throws.  Keep AR from having to try and make “Superman” throws.  Tomlin is using Fields how we should be using AR, and that’s what worries me.