49ers @ Rams, 4:25 p.m. ET

Lions @ Cardinals, 4:25 p.m. ET

Ravens @ Cowboys, 4:25 p.m. ET

Chiefs @ Falcons, 8:20 p.m. ET

Monday, Sept. 23

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Buffalo Bills, 7:30 p.m. ET

Washington Commanders @ Cincinnati Bengals, 8:15 p.m. ET

Thursday, Sept. 19

Patriots @ Jets, 8:15 p.m. ET - Pats so bad even the JEST can beat them - Jets 27-13

Sunday, Sept. 22

Giants @ Browns, 1 p.m. ET - Browns don't suck as bad as the Giants - Browns 24-17

Eagles @ Saints, 1 p.m. ET - Saints are surprisingly potent - Saints 28-17

Houston Texans @ Vikings, 1 p.m. ET - I am fully on the Texans Train - Texans 30-20

Broncos @ Buccaneers, 1 p.m. ET - Wishing we'd signed Mayfield - Bucs 23-13

Packers @ Titans, 1 p.m. ET - Malik comes back to earth, Titans still bad - Packers 17-13

Bears @ Colts, 1 p.m. ET - Worst offense has good game vs worst defense - Bears 20-17

Chargers @ Steelers, 1 p.m. ET - Any ex-Chargers on the Steelers roster? - Steelers 23-20

Dolphins @ Seahawks, 4:05 p.m. ET - No Tua equals no win - Seahawks 23-13

Panthers @ Raiders, 4:05 p.m. ET - Panther continue to be inept, go Minshew - Raiders 30-9

49ers @ Rams, 4:25 p.m. ET - Niners still best in the West - 49ers 27-16

Lions @ Cardinals, 4:25 p.m. ET - Lions magic from last year not as potent - Cards 23-20

Ravens @ Cowboys, 4:25 p.m. ET - Both teams shouldn't have lost last week - Boys 27-24

Chiefs @ Falcons, 8:20 p.m. ET - Never bet against the Chiefs (the refs don't!) - Chiefs 28-20

Monday, Sept. 23

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Buffalo Bills, 7:30 p.m. ET - Too easy for the Tatonkas - Bills 30-17

Washington Commanders @ Cincinnati Bengals, 8:15 p.m. ET - Why is this game on a Monday night? - Bengals 17-13

Cris Collinsworth hasn't been too bad the past two weeks, but with the Chiefs playing this Sunday he might become intolerable again. I'll watch, but if Collinsworth starts over praising KC, I'll have to mute him.

Does anyone think that there is a problem with Travis Kelce? He seems to be more focused on his off field activities than on the game. Maybe he should retire since he doesn't seem all that interested in playing. It might change with Pacheco being on IR, but time will tell. 

9 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

Cris Collinsworth hasn't been too bad the past two weeks, but with the Chiefs playing this Sunday he might become intolerable again. I'll watch, but if Collinsworth starts over praising KC, I'll have to mute him.

Does anyone think that there is a problem with Travis Kelce? He seems to be more focused on his off field activities than on the game. Maybe he should retire since he doesn't seem all that interested in playing. It might change with Pacheco being on IR, but time will tell. 

I am looking forward to the Chiefs' Carson Steele, their new starting RB potentially, with Indiana connections, he is from Greenwood, Indiana. Kareem Hunt still won't be activated.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/2024/09/06/crocky-j-chiefs-rb-carson-steeles-alligator-lives-in-indiana/75107368007/

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I am looking forward to the Chiefs' Carson Steele, their new starting RB potentially, with Indiana connections, he is from Greenwood, Indiana. Kareem Hunt still won't be activated.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/2024/09/06/crocky-j-chiefs-rb-carson-steeles-alligator-lives-in-indiana/75107368007/

Went to Ball State as well!I would play Center Grove quite often when I was in high school. Hope the kid shows out!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Has Andy Dalton cured the panthers issues lol. Shows how bad young has been.

As a Bengals fan, I can promise you that this is normal Andy Dalton behavior. 

He'll make you believe one game and think the team is fixed. And then a week later he'll throw 4 interceptions and fumble twice. 

17 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

He'll make you believe one game and think the team is fixed. And then a week later he'll throw 4 interceptions and fumble twice. 

I want think he has to be Superman. Just show he is competent. It is also a great way to evaluate if young was the issue on that offense. After today it is starting to look like it was.

1 hour ago, RollerColt said:

That's fine. But he is still better than Bryce Young 

6 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Your Vikings are looking great.  Darnold is killing it. 

Thank you. I think the Vikings are playing good complementary football. The Offense, Defense and Special Teams are all supporting each other. It is good to see.

We have the Packers next. I am surprised how they have won with Willis at QB.

53 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Thank you. I think the Vikings are playing good complementary football. The Offense, Defense and Special Teams are all supporting each other. It is good to see.

We have the Packers next. I am surprised how they have won with Willis at QB.

It’s hillarious Willis beating the titans today. Titans fans must be furious.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

It’s hillarious Willis beating the titans today. Titans fans must be furious.

Willis seemed to play well today, but he was looking really bad when he played with the Titans.

Levis threw another pick-6 early in the game.

I'm not sure if playing Willis or an injured Love is more advantageous for the Vikings.

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

That was a bad play call by falcons. Why are you making harder giving it to the back so far behind the LOS.

Not only that, the falcons should have kicked a FG on their previous redzone instead of going for it on 4th down. Had they made it they could have just kicked a FG right then for the win…sometimes coaches make such stupid decisions.

7 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Not only that, the falcons should have kicked a FG on their previous redzone instead of going for it on 4th down. Had they made it they could have just kicked a FG right then for the win…sometimes coaches make such stupid decisions.

I won’t bash them for that because chiefs were deep on their field after that. They wouldn’t of been had they kicked the FG.

Kelce looks like he is done playing football, he is checked out.

45 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

@2006Coltsbestever  I know you thought the Vikings were a bad team. I think we have scored the second most points (85) and our defense has given up the fewest points (30) in the NFL. Not bad for a mediocre team. :)

Let's see how we play the Packers next week.

Look at the pick'em thread, the champ is back. I went Vikings this week :thmup:

40 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Chiefs are going 17-0 for the regular season and then three-peating. 

Kelce isn’t even his normal self and it doesn’t matter. 

The team is too good and well rounded. 

Send in the clowns folks. It’s only 3 weeks in and it’s already over. 

On our pick'em thread I am going for a 4-Peat, well 3.5 peat because Moe tied me last season homer simpson GIF