2019 - 1 (Jacoby Brissett)

2020 - 2 (Phillip Rivers)

2021 - 5 (Carson Wentz)

2022 - 0 (Matt Ryan)

2023 - 5 (Gardner Minshew)

2024 - 3 (Anthony Richardson) in one game

I have a what now?

• Like 1

How would 12-19 sound? Because the interception intended for grandson was the turfs fault. The missed throw to AD was AD not being sure of the route to run. He even put up his hands at the line of scrimmage as if tho say he didn't know the play. And there was another obvious drop by somebody (Pittman?). Considering everything, he had a very good game. 

I have had a strange feeling today because usually after a loss I am depressed. For some reason I am pleased other than how the Run D played. Maybe it is because of AR's play. His deep balls and running ability are incredible. I don't think Love is playing this week so we should win and next week we play the Bears who had no offense at all yesterday. I think we will end up 2-1 through these 1st 3 games.

It almost feels like we didn't even lose, and I never think like that.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have had a strange feeling today because usually after a loss I am depressed. For some reason I am pleased other than how the Run D played. Maybe it is because of AR's play. His deep balls and running ability are incredible. I don't think Love is playing this week so we should win and next week we play the Bears who had no offense at all yesterday. I think we will end up 2-1 through these 1st 3 games.

Yea that first game is like a 4th preseason game for us

On 9/8/2024 at 6:10 PM, jvan1973 said:

Stop throwing to Pittman when half of the defense is around him

As I recall, there was the fake to JT, then AR went over the middle to a well covered Pittman, incomplete.  Meanwhile, though, after the fake hand off JT ran out to the sideline about 5 yards downfield totally uncovered.  Had AR tossed the easy throw to JT, it was an easy 1st down and out in space, JT might’ve turned it into a HUGE gain!

AR / Steichen have to learn to get it into JT’s hand on easy throws out in space.  I cannot emphasize this point enough. 

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I said it in the game day thread, this was the most encouraging opening day loss for the Colts over the past 11 years!

• Like 3

On 9/8/2024 at 7:47 PM, CR91 said:

Some great stuff here. That throw to Dulin was shot out of a cannon.

That play at :59.....number #20 on Texans. He was looking to put AR in the hospital, and I'm glad he missed. 

Lots of questionable hits/bodyslams/head hunting in that game from the Texans. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dark Superman said:

I remember Andrew Luck having a cannon for an arm watching him at his pro day before being drafted by the Colts. But man, Anthony Richardson making that throw is one of the most impressive displays of arm strength in NFL history.

I have been watching football since 1977 and that is one of the best throws I have ever seen. 

On 9/8/2024 at 11:09 PM, Moosejawcolt said:

Epic throw. His arm reminds me of Elway, who I consider to have the greatest NFL arm.

On 9/8/2024 at 11:08 PM, Moosejawcolt said:

If u watch this game and the highlights. There is no one like him in the league. He improves his accuracy and I bleeive he will go down as one of the greatest. He had that much talent. If u were to build a qb, he is what u woule come up with. It's mind boggling the talent this kid has. How u going to stop this kid?? 

These are the most positive comments I have ever read from you. 👏 👏

• Like 1