Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What teams won't take the next step this year either...

shakedownstreet

Browns: Watson has not shown his "elite" abilities in 4 years. 

Raiders: Love Minshew, he's a fun guy. But he's not leading the Raiders to the promised land. They're just trying to get through this season... 

Vikings: Rebuilding the offense and then their rookie QB's season ended before it even began.

Cowboys: Like the dynastic cycles of China, the Cowboys will win a bunch of games, gain hype, and then fall over in the playoffs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OLD FAN MAN said:

moss will help the bengals make the playoffs

He's no Mixon, but I think he'll be enough. I really hope to see a Bengals vs. Lions Super Bowl. I don't think my soul can take yet another Chiefs vs. 49ers matchup... 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

2024-9-4-thisisouryear.jpg                             :bossy:

I think out of this bunch, the bengals and lions have a chance to make it to the SB.  Bengals, Burrow just needs to be healthy.  Lions, they were in the NFC champ game last year and have gotten better.  

Ravens, idk man.  I don’t trust Harbaugh.

20 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

2024-9-4-thisisouryear.jpg                             :bossy:

If those teams, the Ravens, Bengals and Lions are likely to take the next step. They are Super Bowl contenders.

Vikings and Raiders are not.

Lions could definitely be Super Bowl bound. Dallas always finds a way to mess up in the playoffs, same with Buffalo, who have arguably gotten worse in the offseason. 

Miami is intriguing, but I don’t know if the Bengals would qualify in taking the next step. They were just in the SB a couple of years ago, sure there’s been injuries but they should be considered contenders already. 

31 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

Lions could definitely be Super Bowl bound. Dallas always finds a way to mess up in the playoffs, same with Buffalo, who have arguably gotten worse in the offseason. 

Miami is intriguing, but I don’t know if the Bengals would qualify in taking the next step. They were just in the SB a couple of years ago, sure there’s been injuries but they should be considered contenders already. 

Hey Qwiz, how is it going? You need to update your profile pic. Sharapova has not played in how long? How about a profile pic to upset me.... Danielle Hunter? 😭 I miss Hunter -- you all will love him. He played 9 years with us; he looks like he could play another 6+ years.

Anyway, be well. Enjoy the season!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Hey Qwiz, how is it going? You need to update your profile pic. Sharapova has not played in how long? How about a profile pic to upset me.... Danielle Hunter? 😭 I miss Hunter -- you all will love him. He played 9 years with us; he looks like he could play another 6+ years.

Anyway, be well. Enjoy the season!

I know 😂 She’s easy on the eyes though, it’s hard for me to replace her 😂

I’ve always been a fan of Hunter’s game! Didn’t know he was a hometown guy until he signed with us. I’m hoping he can have as much impact with the Texans as he did with the Vikes! You’ll love Greenard as well. He came into his own and is going to be a leader on your D without a doubt. With the QBs in the NFC North, his skill set is exactly what you’ll need. Hope all is good with you as well, now let’s get this football thing rolling before I lose my mind 😂

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

I’ve always been a fan of Hunter’s game! Didn’t know he was a hometown guy until he signed with us. I’m hoping he can have as much impact with the Texans as he did with the Vikes! You’ll love Greenard as well. He came into his own and is going to be a leader on your D without a doubt. With the QBs in the NFC North, his skill set is exactly what you’ll need. Hope all is good with you as well, now let’s get this football thing rolling before I lose my mind 😂

The end of the season will be here before you know it. 😂 Both Colts fans and Texans fans must be excited to start the season. Both of your teams are loaded. I like Richardson better than Colts fans do. Your division has very good QBs.

The Vikings game on Sunday is taking place in NJ. I am going with my friend who is a Giants season-ticket holder. I'm excited to attend, but I am not sure how we will do this year. I hope you are right about Greenard. We will need him. Like the AFC South, I think my division is pretty tough. The Bears should be a lot better. Hopefully Sam Darnold will surprise us.

How is Tank Dell doing? Is he fully recovered? I did not think the Texans should have traded for Diggs. I like Diggs but he seems to want the passes thrown his way rather than allowing the QB to pass it to the player that is open. I may be wrong.

Anyway, be well!

• Like 1

Bills fortunes will rise and fall with Keon Coleman, very big and strong wr who made plays at FSU and only player at that position with big upside, Shakir is solid and Samuel is as well but neither is likely a WR1. Can Josh Allen get Coleman there ? Time will tell

18 hours ago, NFLfan said:

The end of the season will be here before you know it. 😂 Both Colts fans and Texans fans must be excited to start the season. Both of your teams are loaded. I like Richardson better than Colts fans do. Your division has very good QBs.

The Vikings game on Sunday is taking place in NJ. I am going with my friend who is a Giants season-ticket holder. I'm excited to attend, but I am not sure how we will do this year. I hope you are right about Greenard. We will need him. Like the AFC South, I think my division is pretty tough. The Bears should be a lot better. Hopefully Sam Darnold will surprise us.

How is Tank Dell doing? Is he fully recovered? I did not think the Texans should have traded for Diggs. I like Diggs but he seems to want the passes thrown his way rather than allowing the QB to pass it to the player that is open. I may be wrong.

Anyway, be well!

Giants and Vikings? I need to get the Vikes defense on my fantasy team bc I know Daniel Jones is gonna have a bad game as usual 😂 He does have Malik Nabers though, but I don’t know if a rookie wideout playing in his first game will be enough…That’s awesome that you’re going to the game though!

Tank is good now after his injury and getting shot. He and Stroud have ridiculous chemistry. I haven’t heard a peep from Diggs yet, and if he’s number three then he’ll be the best three in the league. I think he has a lot of football left in him and he’s around great leadership to keep his ego in check. Looking forward to a great year! 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

Giants and Vikings? I need to get the Vikes defense on my fantasy team bc I know Daniel Jones is gonna have a bad game as usual 😂

In the past, Jones has played well against the Vikes. He is coming back from season-ending injury; so, he may not be able to scramble the way he used to against the Vikes. The Giants also don't have Barkley as a threat anymore.

19 hours ago, Qwiz said:

Change the profile pic to the teenager Sharapova on her Wimbledon debut, that was the best ever look of her, evergreen to look at. 

Hunter will be awesome, and can't wait to see him and his celebration in Texans uniform... 

2 hours ago, NFLfan said:

In the past, Jones has played well against the Vikes. He is coming back from season-ending injury; so, he may not be able to scramble the way he used to against the Vikes. The Giants also don't have Barkley as a threat anymore.

Yeah, and Barkley looking superb for the Eagles last night probably didn’t make Giants fans feel any better either…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Change the profile pic to the teenager Sharapova on her Wimbledon debut, that was the best ever look of her, evergreen to look at. 

Hunter will be awesome, and can't wait to see him and his celebration in Texans uniform... 

Oh yeah, when she beat Serena Williams? That look is iconic, she really took the world by storm. 

Appreciate ya by the way! I’m hoping to see many celebrations by him, playing next to Will Anderson should help with that 😅

21 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

I’m hoping to see many celebrations by him, playing next to Will Anderson should help with that 😅

Not me. I am not looking forward to one of my favorite former players sacking my QB and wreaking havoc against his former team in a few weeks. I'm not looking forward to that game. 😂

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Not me. I am not looking forward to one of my favorite former players sacking my QB and wreaking havoc against his former team in a few weeks. I'm not looking forward to that game. 😂

I’m not looking forward to Justin Jefferson torching our secondary either 😂 His old teammate Stingley is gonna have his hands full! 

• Like 1