Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs. Broncos: Preseason Week 1. Starters to Play!

4 minutes ago, IinD said:

Schitts Creek Love GIF by CBC

Glad football is back. Thankfully I don't live or die with the results on Sunday's anymore but I'm glad it's that time of year again.

It's just a happy distraction from the world for me. 

• Like 2

I still get very nervous in close games today and take losses hard but back when Peyton played it would ruin my week if we lost. If we lose a game now, I am usually over it by Wednesday. Last season the only 2 games that bothered me for a week or so was the Browns game because I felt like we got cheated and the last game vs Houston - no explanation needed.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I still get very nervous in close games today and take losses hard but back when Peyton played it would ruin my week if we lost. If we lose a game now, I am usually over it by Wednesday. Last season the only 2 games that bothered me for a week or so was the Browns game because I felt like we got cheated and the last game vs Houston - no explanation needed.

Yup. 

• Like 1

On 8/9/2024 at 5:26 PM, RollerColt said:

Football is back! Colts starters will be playing at least a few series against the Broncos this weekend. What do we want to see? 

I want to see how both lines stack up against competition. 

I know we won’t get much from just a few series, but I hope to see AR progress through his reads and be decisive. 

Also, I hope Latu has a sack or two, lol. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

I know we won’t get much from just a few series, but I hope to see AR progress through his reads and be decisive. 

Also, I hope Latu has a sack or two, lol. 

Some good, clean reads and some first downs with at least 3 points is what I’m hoping for to start the game. 

What I don’t want to see is the offensive line struggle with protection. We’ve seen that song and dance and it’s not pretty. 

• Like 2

On 8/9/2024 at 12:38 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

that browns game bothered me the entire season 

• Thanks 1

• Shive locked this topic